Seating, Seat Cover, Amenities and Auxiliaries Market: By Seat Type; By
Seat Cover Type By Geography – Forecast 2018-2023” report has
been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
It is estimated that the global aircraft seats market will increase from
around 219,186 in 2014 to more than 319,900 seats in 2020, growing at a
CAGR of around 6.5% during the forecast period.
The highest growth is expected from the suite class segment of
commercial aircrafts. Business class is also expected to increase at a
CAGR of 8.8% as commercial airlines focus on business customer types to
increase revenues along with getting high volumes in bookings from their
LCC initiatives. Both strategies are needed to increase ASK for the
airlines and for getting profits.
The global commercial aircraft seating market revenues are expected to
increase from $3.1bn in 2014 to around $4.2bn in 2020. The demand for
Aircraft Seating services is growing at a steady pace across the globe
as a direct beneficiary of the growing seats market.
The overall market has also been presented from the perspective of
different geographical locations into standard geographic regions and
key economies in the market. Competitive landscape for each of the
segments is highlighted and market players are profiled with attributes
of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product
portfolio and recent developments. The market shares for the key players
in 2014 are also provided.
The report contains the most detailed and in-depth segmentation of the
Aircraft seating market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Aircraft Seating – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Aircraft Seating – Market Landscape
4. Global Aircraft Seating – Market Forces
5. Global Aircraft Seating Market – Strategic Analysis
6. Global Aircraft Seating Market – By Aircraft Type
7. Global Aircraft Seating Market – By Seat Type
8. Global Aircraft Seating Market – By Seat Cover Type
9. Global Aircraft Seating Market – By Amenities and Auxiliaries
10. Global Aircraft Seating Market-Geographic Analysis
11. Market Entropy
12. Investment Opportunities – Analysis by Target companies/customers,
Capital Investments, ROI, Payback Period and Source of Funds.
13. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments,
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/779f5k/global_aircraft?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180712005362/en/