The “Ankylosing Spondylitis – Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the AS, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the AS market trends in the United States.
The Ankylosing Spondylitis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted AS market size from 2018 to 2030. The Report also covers current AS treatment practice, market drivers, market barriers, SWOT analysis, reimbursement and market access, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) Epidemiology
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology segmented by Total Prevalence of Ankylosing Spondylitis, Diagnosed Prevalence of Ankylosing Spondylitis, Gender-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of Ankylosing Spondylitis, Age-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of Ankylosing Spondylitis, and Gene-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of Ankylosing Spondylitis scenario in the United States from 2018 to 2030.
Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) Emerging Drugs
Tofacitinib (CP-690,550) is a Janus kinase inhibitor. In the signaling pathway, JAKs phosphorylate and activate Signal Transducers and Activators of Transcription (STATs), which modulate intracellular activity including gene expression. Tofacitinib modulates the signaling pathway at the point of JAKs, preventing the phosphorylation and activation of STATs. The drug is approved in the US for four indications: adults with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis (RA) after methotrexate failure, adults with active psoriatic arthritis (PsA) after disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) failure, adults with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis (UC) after tumor necrosis factor inhibitor (TNFi) failure, and patients 2 years of age or older with active polyarticular course juvenile idiopathic arthritis (pcJIA).
Bimekizumab: UCB Biopharma
Bimekizumab (UCB4940) is the first humanized monoclonal IgG1 antibody that potently and selectively neutralizes IL-17A and IL-17F. These are the two key pro-inflammatory cytokines that share similar biological function and structural homology. IL-17A and IL-17F are the most closely related members of the IL-17 family of cytokines. They are both co-expressed at sites of inflammation and have overlapping pro-inflammatory functions. Both IL-17A and IL-17F can independently cooperate with other inflammatory mediators to drive chronic inflammation and tissue destruction. This therapeutic candidate is in the phase III stage of development to treat patients with Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS). The company is using the subcutaneous route of administration for AS.
- The total market size of Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) in the US is anticipated to rise from 2018-2030. The total market size of Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) in 2020 was estimated to be USD 3,366.93 million. The market size is expected to increase at a CAGR of 8.36% from 2018-2030.
- According to the analysis, for AS, the market of current treatment includes conventional therapies, biologics, and Cox Inhibitors.
- Among all the upcoming potential therapies, Bimekizumab is estimated to generate highest revenue. In its phase III clinical results, the molecule have shown the most effective result. At a dose of 160 mg, Efficacy response at week 96 in ASAS20 and ASAS40 was 76.9% and 64.6%, respectively, which is the highest as compared to all other therapies. Additionally, the Efficacy response at week 96 with shifting dose from 320mg to 160 mg in ASAS20 and ASAS40 was 79.8%, and 66.9%, respectively.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of AS, explaining its causes, symptoms, pathophysiology, genetic basis, and currently available therapies.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the AS epidemiology and treatment.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for AS is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of the AS market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering the United States drug outreach.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the United States AS market.
Reasons to Buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving AS.
- To understand the future market competition in the AS market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for AS in the US.
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for the AS market.
- To understand the future market competition in the AS market.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/21un1u
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900