Increase in incidences of diabetics coupled with technological advancements globally are the major factors influencing market growth.
Market Size – USD 61.16 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 10.2%, Market Trends –Technological advancement along with increasing incidences of diabetics.
NEW YORK, May 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Antidiabetics Market is estimated to reach USD 134.23 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the rising predominance of diabetes due to unhealthy dietary habits including tobacco smoking, alcohol consumption, coupled with physical inactivity, will act as a high impact rendering factor for industry growth.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1398
Expanding efforts initiated by significant companies for the development of advanced products will boost market growth. The anti-diabetics market comprises drugs, which are used for diabetes mellitus treatment and are also known as oral antihyperglycemic/hypoglycemic agents. The market has grown remarkably in recent years with the rising predominance of diabetes mellitus. Thus, due to the increasing population size with diabetes affecting middle age groups and children across all age groups globally, systemic therapies for diabetes have enhanced the market growth further.
Due to the presence of key players, favorable reimbursement policies, and rising number of chronic diseases along with several initiatives initiated by the government, North America accounts for the largest share of 33.5% of the market in 2018. Rising aged population, adopting unhealthy habits, increasing obesity, and lack of physical movement are expected to be the vital factors for enhancing diabetes among people over the next couple of years.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Increase in the prevalence of rising population and unhealthy lifestyle across the globe has led to the accelerated growth of the global market.
- Growing rates of diabetics and rising healthcare expenditure are the fundamental factors which are spurring the growth of the market across the globe.
- Several campaigns for awareness and education programs created by associations and diabetes societies to raise awareness levels and provide information about diabetes control will stimulate the growth further.
- Growing consumption of tobacco, high blood pressure, and increased cholesterol levels are significant factors related to obesity and diabetes raising the interest for insulin and other antidiabetic products with time.
- Growing population and rising healthcare expenditure are the fundamental factors which are boosting the growth of the market across the globe.
- Drug class of the product type segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 10.3% during the forecast period.
- Innovative product development and collaborative developments are some critical strategic initiatives taken by the players in this industry to point their mark in the competition.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antidiabetics-market
- The presence of unique diagnostic and therapeutic medical technologies that enable quick and accurate diagnosis is the primary factor for the growth of this segment.
- Moreover, the awareness campaign of Type II diabetes directed by various organizations is expected to drive the growth in the future.
- Presence of large patient undergoing type II diabetes due to a leading unhealthy way of life coupled with extended protection from insulin will stimulate the market in the upcoming years.
- Type II diabetes of the application segment accounts for the largest share of 68.80% of the market in 2018.
- The rise in the predominance of diabetes and new product launches by prominent pharmaceutical companies are some of the key drivers for growth in this market.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, one of the major players, launched two new drugs Synjardy & Glyxambi for treating diabetes mellitus type II in 2015.
- Another region such as the APAC is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 10.5% during the forecast period.
- The increase in this region is due to the rising population, and the emerging healthcare network which is expected to spur the market in the future.
- Europe accounts for a share of 26.3% in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 10.2% during the forecast period.
- Key participants include Eli Lilly, Novartis, Bayer Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Oramed Pharmaceuticals, Novo Nordisk, Merck, Boehringer Ingelheim, Takeda Pharmaceutical and Sanofi
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global antifungal drugs market on the basis of drug class, dosage form, indication, distribution channel, and region:
By Patient Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
By Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Type II Diabetes
- Type I Diabetes
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Drug class
Administration mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Insulin Syringe/Insulin Pen
- Insulin Pump
- Intravenous Infusion
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse more reports of Pharmaceutical category at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/pharmaceutical
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052