The “Apparel Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global apparel market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global apparel market reached a value of nearly $527.1 billion in 2020, having declined at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.6% since 2015.The decline during historic period is mainly due to lockdown and social distancing norms imposed by various countries and economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2020 and reach $842.7 billion in 2025, and $1,138.8 billion in 2030.
- NIKE, Inc.
- Adidas AG
- PVH Corp.
- Christian Dior SE
- Hanesbrands Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 48+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The apparel market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small players. The top ten players constitute about 9.15% of the market. Major players in the market include NIKE, Inc., Adidas AG, PVH Corp., Christian Dior SE, Hanesbrands Inc. and others.
The global apparel and leather products market, of which the apparel market is a segment, reached a value of nearly $818.2 billion in 2020, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% since 2015. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% and reach nearly $1,311.7 billion by 2025. The apparel market was the largest segment in the apparel and leather products market accounting for 64.4% of the total in 2020. The leather and allied products market is expected to be the fastest-growing segment going forward at a CAGR of 10.0% during 2019 – 2025.
The top opportunities in the apparel market segmented by type will arise in the women’s wear segment, which will gain $162.4 billion of global annual sales by 2025. The top opportunities in the apparel market segmented by fabric type will arise in the man-made fibers segment, which will gain $231.4 billion of global annual sales by 2025. The top opportunities in the apparel market segmented by distribution channel will arise in the offline sales segment, which will gain $158.5 billion of global annual sales by 2025.The apparel market size will gain the most in China at $54.0 billion.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Apparel Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1.1. Segmentation by Geography
6.1.2. Segmentation by Type
6.1.3. Segmentation by Type of Fiber
6.1.4. Segmentation by Distribution Channel
7. Apparel Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Definition
7.2. Market Segmentation by Type
7.3. Market Segmentation by Type of Fiber
7.4. Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
8. Apparel Market, Supply Chain Analysis
8.4. End Customers
9. Apparel Market, Product Analysis – Product Examples
10. Apparel Market Customer Information
11. Apparel Market Trends and Strategies
11.1. Use of Blockchain Technology
11.2. Artificial Intelligence in Designing Clothing
11.3. New Ownership Models
12. COVID-19 Impact on Apparel Market
12.1. Decrease in Demand
12.2. Spur in Online Purchasing of Apparels
12.3. Supply Chain Disruption
13. Global Apparel Market Size and Growth
13.1. Market Size
13.2. Historic Market Growth, 2015 – 2020, Value ($ Billion)
13.3. Forecast Market Growth, 2020 – 2025, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
14. Apparel Market, Regional Analysis
14.1. Global Apparel Market, by Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015 – 2020, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
14.2. Global Apparel Market, 2015 – 2025, Historic and Forecast, by Region
14.3. Global Apparel Market, 2020 – 2025, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
15. Global Apparel Market Segmentation
16. Apparel Market Segments
17. Global Apparel Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
17.1. Apparel Market Size, Percentage of GDP, Global
17.2. Per Capita Average Apparel Market Expenditure, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f3qkeb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900