The “Global Artificial Organ and Bionics Market (2020-2025) by Type, Technology, End user, Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19 and Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global artificial organ and bionics market is estimated to be USD 21.41 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 32.05 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.4 %.
The demand for organ donors is ever increasing, and is very high compared to the actual supply. This has been a major boost for the artificial organ bionics market, as the patients cannot afford to wait in queue since the stakes are very high. Bionics and artificial organs are able to cater to the needs of those in need of organ transplantations and replacements. They can replicate the function of damaged organs.
- Zimmer Biomet
- ABIOMED, INC
- Berlin Heart Gmbh
- Biomet, Inc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Edward Lifesciences Corporation
- Ekso Bionics
- Heartware International, Inc
- Iwalk, Inc.
- Jarvik Heart, Inc.
- SynCardia Systems, LLC
- Gambro AB
- Orthofix Holdings
- LifeNet Health
- BionX Medical Technologies
- Baxter International
- Berlin Heart GmbH
- Nipro Corporation
1. In February 2020, Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. collaborated with Kindred Healthcare, LLC to pilot EksoNR – a robotic exoskeleton, in their long-term acute care hospitals.
2. In April 2019, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation acquired CAS Medical Systems, Inc., a medical technology company dedicated to non-invasive brain and tissue oxygenation monitoring.
3. In February 2018: A joint development agreement for an abdominal aortic aneurysm stent graft has been concluded between Jikei University School of Medicine and Asahi Kasei Corp.
4. In January 2018: Boston Scientific received an FDA approval for Spectra WaveWriterT Spinal Cord Stimulator System.
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Artificial Organ and Bionics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52 Increasing incidence of organ failure
184.108.40.206 Technological advancement in transplantation method
220.127.116.11 Developed tissue banks
18.104.22.168 Increasing aging population
22.214.171.124 Shortage of organ donors
126.96.36.199 Ethical and cultural issues
188.8.131.52 Expensive Procedures
184.108.40.206 Risk of Compatibility Issues and Malfunctions
220.127.116.11 Advantageous in comparison prosthetics
18.104.22.168 Improving income levels & rising awareness could push demand in emerging economies
22.214.171.124 Limited surgical expertise
126.96.36.199 High cost of development
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Artificial Organ & Bionics Market, By Type
6.2 Artificial Organs
6.3 Artificial Bionics
6.3.1 Cochlear Implant
6.3.3 Bionic Limbs
6.3.4 Vision Bionics
6.3.5 Brain Bionics
7 Global Artificial Organ & Bionics Market, By Technology
7.2 Mechanical Bionics
7.3 Electronic Bionics
8 Global Artificial Organ & Bionics Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
8.3 South America
8.6 Rest of the World
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Competitive Scenario
9.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
9.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
9.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
9.3.4 Investments & Funding
10 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eb46b4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900