The “Asset Tracking and AI in Supply Chain Management Market 2021 – 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This research evaluates asset tracking technologies, solutions, and the overall asset management and logistics ecosystem including major players, strategies and market positioning. The research evaluates the impacts of use case-specific considerations in terms of asset tracking technology and solution selection.
This research also provides an analysis of both fleet-related asset tracking and non-fleet asset tracking markets. Fleet tracking market analysis includes segmentation by IoT-enabled fleet tracking. In terms of non-fleet asset tracking, the research evaluates the market for both living and nonliving things, which have completely different characteristics.
This research also provides detailed analysis and forecasts for AI in SCM by solution (Platforms, Software, and AI as a Service), solution components (Hardware, Software, Services), management function (Automation, Planning and Logistics, Inventory Management, Fleet Management, Freight Brokerage, Risk Management, and Dispute Resolution), AI technologies (Cognitive Computing, Computer Vision, Context-aware Computing, Natural Language Processing, and Machine Learning), and industry verticals (Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and others).
This is the broadest and detailed research of its type, providing analysis across a wide range of go-to-operational process considerations, such as the need for identity management and real-time location tracking, and market deployment considerations, such as AI type, technologies, platforms, connectivity, IoT integration, and deployment model including AI-as-a-Service (AIaaS). Each aspect evaluated includes forecasts from 2021 to 2026 such as AIaaS by revenue in China. It provides an analysis of AI in SCM globally, regionally, and by country including the top ten countries per region by market share.
The research also provides an analysis of leading companies and solutions that are leveraging AI in their supply chains and those they manage on behalf of others, with an evaluation of key strengths and weaknesses of these solutions. It assesses AI in SCM by industry vertical and application such as material movement tracking and drug supply management in manufacturing and healthcare respectively. The research also provides a view into the future of AI in SCM including analysis of performance improvements such as optimization of revenues, supply chain satisfaction, and cost reduction.
- Actsoft Inc.
- ARI Fleet
- Arvato SCM Solutions
- ASAP Systems
- Azuga Fleet
- Blackberry (Radar, QNX)
- Brilliant Info Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- C. H.Robinson
- Cainiao Network (Alibaba)
- Chekhra Business Solutions
- Cisco Systems
- ClearPath GPS
- And Many More Companies!
Select Research Findings:
- AI in SCM solutions as a whole will reach $15.5B globally by 2026
- The Asia Pac region is the largest and fastest-growing for AI in SCM
- Cloud-based AI-as-a-Service for SCM will exceed $2.3B globally by 2026
- Global asset tracking market will reach $55.1B by 2026, growing at 17.1% CAGR
- Global asset tracking market for AI-embedded devices to grow at 33% through 2026
- While fleet comprises over 80% of the market, non-fleet asset tracking is growing 18% faster
Key Topics Covered:
Asset Tracking Market by Infrastructure, Connection Type, Mobility, Location Method, Solution Type, Supporting Tech and Industry Verticals
1. Executive Summary
2. Asset Tracking Market Segmentation
4. Asset Tracking Solutions
5. Asset Tracking in Industry Verticals
6. Company Analysis
7. Overall Asset Tracking Market Analysis and Forecasts 2021 – 2026
8. Fleet Tracking Market Analysis and Forecasts 2021 – 2026
9. Non-Fleet Asset Tracking Market Analysis and Forecasts 2021 – 2026
10. IoT enabled Fleet Tracking Market Segment 2021 – 2026
11. IoT Enabled Non-Fleet Asset Tracking 2021 – 2026
12. Video Safety in Fleet Tracking Market 2021 – 2026
13. Emerging Technologies in Fleet Tracking Market 2021 – 2026
14. Slap-and-Track Asset Tracking Solutions Market 2021 – 2026
15. Living Creature Tracking Market 2021 – 2026
16. Conclusions and Recommendations
AI in Supply Chain Management Market by Technology, Processes, Solutions, Management Function, Deployment Model, Business Type and Industry Verticals
1.0 Executive Summary
3.0 AI in SCM Challenges and Opportunities
4.0 Supply Chain Ecosystem Company Analysis
5.0 AI in SCM Market Case Studies
6.0 AI in SCM Market Analysis and Forecasts 2021 – 2026
7.0 Summary and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z5g9uh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900