Dublin, Aug. 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Automation-as-a-Service – Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Automation-as-a-Service market worldwide is projected to grow by US$10.8 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 28.3%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 26.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$7.8 Billion by the year 2025, Solutions will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 34% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$925.8 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$553.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Solutions will reach a market size of US$493.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 26.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others, Automation Anywhere, Inc. (USA); Blue Prism Group Plc (United Kingdom); HCL Technologies Ltd. (India); Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE) (USA); IBM Corporation (USA); Kofax, Inc. (USA); Kryon Systems (USA); Microsoft Corporation (USA); NICE Ltd. (Israel); Pegasystems, Inc. (USA); Softomotive Ltd. (Greece); Uipath Srl (Romania); WorkFusion (Crowd Computing Systems, Inc.) (USA).
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automation-as-a-Service Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Rule-based Automation (Type) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Knowledge-based Automation (Type) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Solutions (Component) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Services (Component) Market Share Shift by Company: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automation-as-a-Service Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Rule-based Automation (Type) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Knowledge-based Automation (Type) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Solutions (Component) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Services (Component) Market in the US: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Company for 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automation-as-a-Service Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Rule-based Automation (Type) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Knowledge-based Automation (Type) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Solutions (Component) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Services (Component) Market in Europe: Competitor Revenue Share Shift (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6ry38g
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900