The “Baby Care Packaging Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The baby care packaging market was valued at USD 208.75 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 313.75 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026.
- Amcor PLC
- Johnson & Johnson’s
- Mondi PLC
- Nestle SA
- Sonoco Product Co.
- Tetra Laval Pvt Ltd
- Benison (Thailand) Co., Ltd
- Ameri-Pac Inc (Wilbur-Ellis Holdings Inc)
- Ball Corp. (Rexam PLC)
- Winpak Ltd
- RPC Group Plc ( Berry Global Group)
Key Market Trends
Baby Food Industry Offers Potential Growth
- The Flexible Packaging Association (FPA) survey of 2,120 consumers, consumers placed a high value on the packaging that is “easy to store,” “easy to reseal,” and “easy to open.” Consumers in the survey also said they are willing to pay more for benefits like “ability to reseal,” “ability to extend product life,” “easy to store” and “easy to open.”
- Among the flexible packaging, stand-up pouches with sprouts are becoming very popular for the packaging of baby food. These are lightweight and have very high barrier properties that keep the baby products safe and fresh for longer. Additionally, they offer the ease of squeeze the baby food which avoids wastage of food.
- Further, according to the World Bank, the percentage of women in the workforce grew more than 4% in the last decade. As many working mothers return to their jobs shortly after giving birth, prepared baby foods and formulas provide an appealing alternative for working mothers, bridging their desires for healthy, nutritious food with their need for convenience. This creates huge market opportunities for the baby food packaging industry.
- Nowadays, even mothers are feeding their babies food from squeezable pouches that eliminate the need for spoons, bowls and even bibs.
- With the growth of baby food sales in developing nations like India, it can be inferred that the globally the baby food industry will flourish. The increasing population and rising birth rate are aiding the growth of the baby food market which in return will help in flourishing the baby food packaging industry.
- Therefore, the above factors are expected to help in the flourishing of the baby food packaging market.
Asia- Pacific to Witness the Fastest Growth
- Asia Pacific region is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period owing to the increased use of packaged baby food products by the urban population. Also with the rising disposable income of people in the emerging economies and their busy lifestyles are also boosting the growth of the baby food packaging market in the Asia Pacific region.
- Further, the Government ‘s initiatives help in increasing awareness among new parents regarding child hygiene also help in the increase of the baby personal care industry. For instance, in January 2019, in one of the Indian states i.e. Maharashtra State Government started distributing baby-care kits to curb infant deaths. Such initiatives create awareness about infant’s health among the new parents and thus have a positive impact on the baby care products market. In return, it will create a market for baby care packaging industry as well.
- Moreover, in China, the two-child policy which was effective from 2016, created a huge opportunity for child care products. With increasing purchasing power and rise in the number of working women in China, it is expected that child care product market will flourish which in return will create a market for baby care packaging market
- Therefore, the above factors are expected to help in the growth of baby care packaging market in the Asia-Pacific region
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Attractive and Highly Appealing Display
4.3.2 Innovations in Food & Beverages Packaging
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Environmental Concerns About Plastic Packaging
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Material
5.2 By Product
5.3 By Application
5.4.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wmit8g
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900