The “Global Battery Separators Market By Type (Lithium-Ion Battery Separator and Lead-Acid Battery Separator), By Material (Polyethylene, Polypropylene and Others), By End-use Industry (Automotive, Industrial, Others), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Battery Separators Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 13% in terms of value during the forecast period.
The Global Battery Separators Market is driven by surging production of consumer electronic gadgets. Moreover, growing awareness and implementation of strict regulations pertaining to the environmental safety is positively impacting the growth of market during the forecast period.
The Global Battery Separators Market is segmented based on type, material, end-use industry, company, and region. Based on type, the market can be categorized into lithium-ion battery separator and lead-acid battery separator. Out of which, the lithium-ion battery separator segment dominated the market in 2020 and the segment is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well, which can be attributed to its utilization in electric hybrid vehicles.
Based on the end-use industry, the automotive segment is projected to lead the battery separators market during the forecast period, due to rapid technological advancements leading to improved battery cell chemistry which results in reduced weight of battery packs.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- SK Innovation Co.
- Freudenberg & Ko KG
- Entek International LLC
- W-Scope Industries
- Ube Industries, Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Dream weaver Private Limited
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Battery Separators Market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Battery Separators Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the Global Battery Separators Market based on type, material, end-user industry, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Battery Separators Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Battery Separators Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Battery Separators Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Battery Separators Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Battery Separators Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Battery Separators Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Battery Separators Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Battery Separators Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Lithium-Ion Battery Separator and Lead-Acid Battery Separator)
6.2.2. By Material (Polyethylene. Polypropylene and Others)
6.2.3. By End-use Industry (Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Others)
6.2.4. By Company (2020)
6.2.5. By Region
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Asia-Pacific Battery Separators Market Outlook
8. Europe Battery Separators Market Outlook
9. North America Battery Separators Market Outlook
10. South America Battery Separators Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Battery Separators Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mze9uy
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900