The “Global Behavioural & Mental Health Software Market (2021-2026) by Component, Service, Function, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Behavioural & Mental Health Software Market is estimated to be USD 2.95 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 4.41 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.36%.
- Advanced Data Systems
- Big Health
- Blackthorn Therapeutics
- Core Solutions
- Credible Behavioural Health
- Cure MD
- EMIS Health
- Epic Systems Corporations
- Happify Health
- Karuna Pharmaceuticals
- Lark Health
- Lyra Health
- Meditab Software
- NextGen Healthcare
- Pear Therapeutics
- The Echo Group
Mental health software facilitates interactive health care sources to choose the right treatment for a person enduring trauma, depression, liquor, and anxiety. The patient’s health documents or specifics and therapeutic history background are used to prepare or build the proposal. Being indebted to the escalating prevalence of stress, anxiety, and depression, the patients gradually seek care. Therefore, healthcare workers use computerized technologies to monitor behavioral/mental safety. These factors are fuelling the studied market growth.
According to WHO data from 2020, depression is the most widespread medical disease and one of the foremost causes of disability, affecting around 264 million people globally. Corresponding to reports, the system allows consumers to arrange meetings online and give medical bills using mobile gadgets such as smartphones and laptops. This will create huge market opportunities in both emerging and developed countries.
However, the factors such as data privacy issues and limited IT professionals in healthcare organizations will hinder the market growth.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Behavioural & Mental Health Software Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Increasing Adoption of Behaviour Health Systems
4.1.2 Growing m-Health and Telehealth Services
4.1.3 Rising Government Funding to Support Progressive Adoption
4.2.1 Data Privacy and Technical Issues
4.2.2 Limited IT Know-How in Healthcare Organizations
4.3.1 Market Potential in Emerging Markets
4.3.2 Growing Awareness of Subscription Models
4.4.1 Financial Limitations in Emerging Countries
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Behavioural & Mental Health Software Market, By Component
6.2.1 Integrated Software
6.2.2 Standalone Software
6.3 Support Services
7 Global Behavioural & Mental Health Software Market, By Service
7.2 Private Practices
7.3 Community Clinics
8 Global Behavioural & Mental Health Software Market, By Function
8.2 Clinical Functionality
8.2.1 Electronic Health Records (EHR)
8.2.3 Clinical Decision Support (CDS)
8.2.4 Care Plans/Health Management
8.3 Administrative Functionality
8.3.1 Patient/Client Scheduling
8.3.2 Case Management
8.3.3 Business Intelligence (BI)
8.3.4 Document/Image Management
8.3.5 Workforce Management
8.4 Financial Functionality
8.4.1 Managed Care
8.4.2 Revenue Cycle Management
8.4.3 Accounts Payable/General Ledger
9 Global Behavioural & Mental Health Software Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1 M&A and Investments
10.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
10.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4ufb29
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900