The “Global Biohazard Bags Market (2020-2025) by Material, Application, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19 and Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Biohazard Bags Market is estimated to be USD 323.24 Mn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 440.80 Mn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.4 %.
The major driving factor of the global biohazard bags market is the rapidly increasing number of hospitals and pathology centres across the globe, which fuels the growth of the global biohazard bags market over the forecast period. Aging population along with stringent government regulations to use biohazard bags by the healthcare organizations for the safety of patients will help to push the global biohazard bags market towards significant growth across various developed and developing countries. Moreover, robust growth in pharmaceutical industry across the globe, owing to the rising demand for medicines, will lead the global biohazard bags market to high growth.
- Bel-Art SP Scienceware
- Dynalab Corp.
- Heathrow Scientific
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- International Plastics Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Desco Medical India
- Biomedical Waste Solutions
- Daniel Health
- Abdos Labtech
- Fisher Scientific
- SUEZ, REMONDIS
- Sharps Compliance
- Beaufy Group Ltd.
- Bound Tree Medical (Sarnova)
- Tongcheng Tianbai Plastic Co. Ltd.
- W.W. Grainger Inc.
- Lithey Inc
- Global Packaging Solutions
- Champion Plastics
- Dana Poly Inc.
- Propper Manufacturing
- International Plastics Inc.,
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Biohazard Bags Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Increased demand for hazardous bags in hospitals due to the rising COVID-19 cases globally
126.96.36.199 Stringent regulatory guidelines for effective waste management across the globe
188.8.131.52 Growing healthcare industry especially in developing countries
184.108.40.206 High Market competition and substitutes
220.127.116.11 Increased requirement of efficient waste management systems.
18.104.22.168 Lack of awareness regarding health hazards associated with medical waste
22.214.171.124 Lack of training for proper disposal of medical waste
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Biohazard Bags Market, By Material
6.3 Low-density Polyethylene
6.4 High-density Polyethylene
7 Global Biohazard Bags Market, By Application
7.2 Infectious Waste
7.3 Chemical and Pharmaceutical Waste
7.4 General Healthcare Waste
7.5 Other Wastes
8 Global Biohazard Bags Market, By End User
8.3 Diagnostics Laboratories
8.4 Laboratories and research centers
8.5 Pharmaceutical and biotech companies
8.6 Chemical industry
9 Global Biohazard Bags Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3 South America
9.6 Rest of the World
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
10.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
10.3.4 Investments & Funding
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4t7ni1
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900