The “Global Budget Hotels Market to 2025 – Market Snapshot, Key Trends and Insights, Company Profiles and Future Outlook” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Budget Hotels Market report provides in-depth analysis of the key market trends that are shaping the future of this segment and an analysis of the budget accommodation market globally.
Detailed market insight is provided on the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Europe. It also features profiles of some of the market’s leading players and looks at how companies can better meet their customers’ needs.
- Despite being hit hard by a global pandemic that led to significant losses, the US maintained its position as the top budget hotel market globally in terms of total revenue.
- The growing popularity of social media among millennials and Gen Z travelers has made it crucial for budget hotel operators to change their focus to digital marketing. Influencers on social media could also drive the demand in domestic tourism on which the budget hotels market mostly relies.
- The COVID-19 pandemic forced the budget hotels to adopt contactless payments, which can help allay health and safety concerns among the customers. The Malaysia Budget Hotel Association (MyBHA) encourages its members to digitalize their operations to increase occupancy rates during the pandemic. MyBHA launched the “Jom Nginap” campaign in collaboration with Touch N Go eWallet (TnG) and Gkash.
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Trends
- Key Developments
- Key Insights
- Middle East and Africa
- Red Roof Inn
- Ibis budget
- Premier Inn Ltd
- Travelodge Hotels Ltd.
- Roots Corporation Limited
- La Quinta Inns
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- Extended Stay America Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t9ka5z
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900