The “Global Cab Services Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the cab services market and it is poised to grow by $224.05 billion during 2021-2025, decelerating at a CAGR of almost 19% during the forecast period.
The report on the cab services market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the growing use of cashless transactions in e-hailing and integration with digital wallets and the high-quality user interface of e-hailing apps.
The cab services market analysis includes the type segment and geographic landscape. This study identifies the shift to internet platform-based disintermediation model and ease of operations, as one of the prime reasons driving the cab services market growth during the next few years.
- ANI Technologies Private Ltd.
- Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co. Ltd.
- BiTaksi Mobil Teknoloji AS
- BMW Group
- Daimler AG
- Grab Holdings Inc.
- GT Gettaxi (UK) Ltd.
- Lyft Inc.
- Maxi Mobility Spain SL
- Uber Technologies Inc.
The report on cab services market covers the following areas:
- Cab services market sizing
- Cab services market forecast
- Cab services market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research – both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast the accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Recovery phase
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- E-hailing – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Car rentals – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Radio cabs – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
9. Vendor Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uyfffw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900