The “Global Cancer Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Cancer Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2020 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 900 Cancer Diagnostics deals.
This report provides details of the latest Cancer Diagnostics agreements announced in the life sciences since 2014.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Cancer Diagnostics deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Cancer Diagnostics partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Cancer Diagnostics deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Cancer Diagnostics partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 900 online deal records of actual Cancer Diagnostics deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format – by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type – that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by Cancer Diagnostics partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Cancer Diagnostics partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Cancer Diagnostics technologies and products.
Cancer Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in Cancer Diagnostics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Cancer Diagnostics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life Cancer Diagnostics deals
- Access to Cancer Diagnostics contract documents
- Leading Cancer Diagnostics deals by value since 2014
- Most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmakers since 2014
In Global Cancer Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2020, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Cancer Diagnostics dealmaking
2.2. Cancer Diagnostics partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmakers
2.4. Cancer Diagnostics partnering by deal type
2.5. Cancer Diagnostics partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Cancer Diagnostics partnering
2.6.1 Cancer Diagnostics partnering headline values
2.6.2 Cancer Diagnostics deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Cancer Diagnostics deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Cancer Diagnostics royalty rates
Chapter 3 – Leading Cancer Diagnostics deals
3.2. Top Cancer Diagnostics deals by value
Chapter 4 – Most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmakers
4.2. Most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmakers
4.3. Most active Cancer Diagnostics partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 – Cancer Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Cancer Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 – Cancer Diagnostics dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 – Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
- Appendix 1 – Cancer Diagnostics deals by company A-Z
- Appendix 2 – Cancer Diagnostics deals by stage of development
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Appendix 3 – Cancer Diagnostics deals by deal type
- Asset purchase
- Bigpharma outlicensing
- Collaborative R&D
- Equity purchase
- Joint venture
- Material transfer
- Spin out
- Technology transfer
- Appendix 4 – Cancer Diagnostics deals by therapy area
- Appendix 5 -Deal type definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cj37b2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900