The “Carbon Dioxide Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global carbon dioxide market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global carbon dioxide market reached a value of nearly $9,682.1 million in 2020, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.94% since 2015. The market is expected to reach $11,265.1 million by 2025, and $12,707.1 million by 2030.
- Linde PLC
- Air Products and Chemical Inc.
- Air Liquide
- The Messer Group GmbH
- Nippon Sanso Holdings Corporation
- Air Water Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 17+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global carbon dioxide market, accounting for 40.1% of the total in 2020. It was followed by North America, Western Europe, and then the other regions. Going forward, the fastest-growing regions in the carbon dioxide market will be Middle East and Africa, where growth will be at CAGRs of 7.0% and 4.0% respectively. These will be followed by the Asia Pacific and Eastern Europe where the markets are expected to grow at CAGRs of 3.6% and 3.5% respectively.
The top opportunities in the carbon dioxide market segmented by type will arise in the gas segment, which will gain $1,109.8 million of global annual sales by 2025. The top opportunities in the carbon dioxide market segmented by application will arise in the beverages segment, which will gain $426.9 million of global annual sales by 2025. The top opportunities in the carbon dioxide market segmented by grade type will arise in the segment, which will gain $805.0 million of global annual sales by 2025.
Market-trend-based strategies for the carbon dioxide market include developing carbon dioxide separation technology, focusing on carbon capture and utilization, supplying to greenhouses, and considering mergers or the acquisition to increase market share. Player-adopted strategies in the carbon dioxide market include expanding through establishments of new production facilities, expanding through strategic acquisitions, expanding operational presence through establishment of manufacturing and recycling facilities across the globe, and by expanding CO2 production facilities through establishment of Co2 recovery plants. The COVID-19 pandemic has decreased the short-term potential growth opportunities for the carbon dioxide industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Carbon Dioxide Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1. Segmentation by Geography
6.2. Segmentation by Type
6.3. Segmentation by Application
6.4. Segmentation by Grade Type
7. Carbon Dioxide Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Definition
7.2. Market Segmentation by Type
7.3. Market Segmentation by Application
7.4. Market Segmentation by Grade Type
8. Carbon Dioxide Manufacturing Methods
8.1. Comparison of Different Processes
8.2. Carbon Dioxide Produced during Ammonia Production
8.3. Carbon Dioxide Produced Through Ethanol Production
8.4. Carbon Dioxide Produced Through Hydrogen Production
8.5. Carbon Dioxide Produced Through Cement Manufacturing
8.6. Carbon Dioxide Production Using Natural Gas
8.7. Carbon Dioxide Produced Through Ethylene Oxide
8.8. Technologies Used in the Carbon Dioxide Capture
8.9. Cost Drivers for Carbon Capture and Storage
9. Carbon Dioxide Distribution/Trading Landscape
9.1. Trade Flow
10. Method of Transport
10.2. Marine Tankers
10.3. Trains or Trucks
11. Effect of Global Carbon Dioxide Emission Trade for Carbon Dioxide Business
11.2. Carbon Dioxide Emissions
11.3. Benefits of CO2 Emission Trading
11.4. Existing and Emerging CO2 Emission Schemes
11.5. Capturing CO2 Potential
12. Carbon Dioxide Market Trends and Strategies
12.1. Carbon Dioxide Separation Technology
12.2. Carbon Capture and Utilization
12.3. Carbon Capture Providing Financially Lucrative Opportunities
12.4. Carbon Dioxide Supply to Greenhouses
12.5. Increase Mergers and Acquisition Activity Among Carbon Dioxide Market Players
13. COVID Impact on the Carbon Dioxide Market
14. Global Carbon Dioxide Market Size and Growth
15. Global Carbon Dioxide Market Segmentation
15.1. Global Carbon Dioxide Market, Segmentation by Type
15.2. Global Carbon Dioxide Market, Segmentation by Application
15.3. Global Carbon Dioxide Market, Segmentation by Grade
16. Carbon Dioxide Market, Regional and Country Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/llfp39
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900