The “Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
The carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) refers to a composite material that consists of a polymer matrix fortified with fibers. Epoxy, polyester, nylon and vinyl are some of the commonly used CFRPs, which are usually produced by the infusion of the resin with a carbon fiber reinforcement. They are also manufactured through various other processes, such as layup, pultrusion and winding, compression and injection, etc. These plastics exhibit numerous physical properties, such as impact resistance, fatigue resistance, high tensile strength, durability and minimal weight. Owing to this, they find extensive applications in the manufacturing of sports equipment, aerospace and automotive components, protective helmets, blades of wind turbines and construction materials.
The continuous growth in the aerospace industry, along with the increasing product demand for the manufacturing of lightweight automotive components, is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. In comparison to the traditionally used materials, such as aluminum and steel, CFRPs aid in the manufacturing of environment-friendly and lightweight components with improved fuel economy and higher efficiencies. Extensive utilization of CFRP in the production of various building and construction materials is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Columns, piers, pylons and reinforcing structures are manufactured using CFRP, owing to its durability and resistance against electromagnetic interference. Other factors, including the growing demand for high-performance products in the defense sector and the increasing product utilization in surgical implants and other medical applications, are projected to drive the market further.
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- DowAksa Advanced Composites Holdings B.V.
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Hexcel Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings
- SGL Carbon SE
- Teijin Limited.
- Toray Industries Inc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the raw materials?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the manufacturing process?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Raw Materials
7 Market Breakup by Type
8 Market Breakup by Manufacturing Process
9 Market Breakup by Application
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Indicators
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/49i6ji
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900