The “Cell Line Development and Characterization Services by Sources of Cell Lines/Expression Systems, Applications of Cell Lines, and Geography: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report features an extensive study on the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely evolution in this industry, over the next ten years. The study underlines an in-depth analysis of the services offered for the development and characterization of cell lines, which are intended for use in various R&D and/or therapeutic purposes.
Over the years, the biopharmaceutical market has grown into a promising, high value vertical within the overall pharmaceutical industry. In fact, nearly 29% and 25% of the total number of novel drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) in 2018 and 2019, respectively, were biologics. As a result, the pipeline of biologics and biosimilars is growing at a commendable pace. Given that the development and manufacturing of such therapies require living biological systems, there has been a surge in demand for different types of cell lines.
Given the cost intensive nature of pharmacological R&D, medical researchers/drug developers are consistently on the lookout for ways to optimize operational efficiencies, as well as reduce affiliated costs; in this context, outsourcing has emerged as a preferred business model. Presently, there are several contact service providers that claim to have the necessary expertise to develop and characterize cell lines. The technical aspect of this field is also witnessing a lot of innovation, especially with regard to automating various steps of the cell line development process. New genome editing technologies, such as the CRISPR/Cas-9, are also being extensively used to improve the quality of recombinant cell lines. Unlike drug developers, the capabilities of service providers are usually more focused to their respective service portfolios.
Moreover, such companies ensure that they have the latest upgrades in equipment and infrastructure, in order to improve the quality of services offered. In fact, in the recent past, a number of service providers offering cell lines-related services, have forged strategic alliances with and/or acquired other players, in order to further enhance their respective portfolios. Considering the growing trend of outsourcing and the ongoing efforts of service providers to improve/expand their offerings, we believe the contract services market for cell line development and characterization is likely to evolve at a steady pace, till 2030.
- 10x Genomics
- 3P Biopharmaceuticals
- A&G Pharmaceutical
- Aarhus University Hospital
- Abdi Ibrahim Pharmaceuticals
- ABL Bio
- AC Immune
- Accelero Bioanalytics
- Accuprec Research Labs
- Accuratus Lab Services
- Accurus Biosciences
- ACE Biolabs
- Acticor Biotech
- And Many More Companies!
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players offering cell line development services?
- What kind of CDMO support is available for cell line development, across different regions?
- What are the common sources, gene delivery methods, protein yield and affiliated services offered by the cell line development service providers?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players offering cell line characterization services?
- What are the most popular services offered for characterization of cell lines?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders in this industry?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
- What are the anticipated future trends related to cell line development and characterization market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. CELL LINE DEVELOPMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS: MARKET LANDSCAPE
5. CELL LINE DEVELOPMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS: COMPANY COMPETITIVENESS ANALYSIS
6. COMPANY PROFILES: CELL LINE DEVELOPMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS
7. CELL LINE CHARACTERIZATION SERVICE PROVIDERS: MARKET LANDSCAPE
8. CELL LINE CHARACTERIZATION SERVICE PROVIDERS: COMPANY COMPETITIVENESS ANALYSIS
9. COMPANY PROFILES: CELL LINE CHARACTERIZATION SERVICE PROVIDERS
10. PARTNERSHIPS AND COLLABORATIONS
11. CELL LINE REPOSITORIES
12. REGULATORY RECOMMENDATIONS AND GUIDELINES
13. CELL LINE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES: MARKET SIZING AND OPPORTUNITY ANALYSIS
14. CELL LINE CHARACTERIZATION SERVICES: MARKET SIZING AND OPPORTUNITY ANALYSIS
15. EXECUTIVE INSIGHTS
16. SURVEY ANALYSIS
17. CONCLUDING REMARKS
18. APPENDIX 1: TABULATED DATA
19. APPENDIX 2: LIST OF COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d0i7qm
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900