Dublin, May 21, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Companion Diagnostics Partnering 2014-2019: Deal Trends, Players and Financials” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Companion Diagnostics Partnering 2014-2019 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the companion diagnostics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Companion Diagnostics partnering deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and proceed to commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest Companion Diagnostics agreements announced in the life sciences since 2014.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Companion Diagnostics deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Companion Diagnostics partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Companion Diagnostics deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Companion Diagnostics partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Companion Diagnostics dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 160 online deal records of actual Companion Diagnostics deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format – by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type – that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Companion Diagnostics dealmaking.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Companion Diagnostics dealmaking since 2014, including details of headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
- Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Companion Diagnostics deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Companion Diagnostics dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Companion Diagnostics deals announced by that company, as well as contract documents, where available.
- Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Companion Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014, where a contract document is available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Companion Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Companion Diagnostics technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by Companion Diagnostics partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Companion Diagnostics partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Companion Diagnostics technologies and products.
- In-depth understanding of Companion Diagnostics deal trends since 2014
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of Companion Diagnostics agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Detailed access to actual Companion Diagnostics contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active Companion Diagnostics dealmakers since 2014
- Insight into terms included in a Companion Diagnostics partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Key Topics Covered:
2. Trends in Companion Diagnostics dealmaking
2.2. Companion Diagnostics partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Companion Diagnostics dealmakers
2.4. Companion Diagnostics partnering by deal type
2.5. Companion Diagnostics partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Companion Diagnostics partnering
2.6.1 Companion Diagnostics partnering headline values
2.6.2 Companion Diagnostics deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Companion Diagnostics deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Companion Diagnostics royalty rates
3. Leading Companion Diagnostics deals
3.2. Top Companion Diagnostics deals by value
4. Most active Companion Diagnostics dealmakers
4.2. Most active Companion Diagnostics dealmakers
4.3. Most active Companion Diagnostics partnering company profiles
5. Companion Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Companion Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
6. Companion Diagnostics dealmaking by technology type
7. Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
Appendix 1 – Companion Diagnostics deals by company A-Z
Appendix 2 – Companion Diagnostics deals by stage of development
Appendix 3 – Companion Diagnostics deals by deal type
Appendix 4 – Companion Diagnostics deals by therapy area
Appendix 5 – Deal type definitions
- 20/20 GeneSystems
- Abbott Laboratories
- Advanced Cell Diagnostics
- Advanced Nuclear Medicine Ingredients
- Aelan Cell Technologies
- Agilent Technologies
- Agios Pharmaceuticals
- Akili Interactive Labs
- Almac Diagnostics
- Amoy Diagnostics
- Analytics Engines
- Arno Therapeutics
- Array Biopharma
- Astellas Pharma
- AVEO Oncology
- BioMarker Strategies
- Bliss Biopharmaceutical
- Blueprint Medicines
- Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Pakistan
- CANbridge Life Sciences
- Cancer Genetics
- Caris Life Sciences
- Case Western Reserve University
- CDx Diagnostics
- Cellgen Diagnostics
- Cell Signaling Technology
- Centre for Imaging Technology Commercialization
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Chembio Diagnostics
- Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Clevexel Pharma
- Cloud Pharmaceuticals
- Clovis Oncology
- Columbia University
- Companion Medical
- Core Diagnostics India
- Corgenix Medical
- Daiichi Sankyo
Sample list of companies, more included in the report
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hmdoiv
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Related Topics: Diagnostics, In Vitro Diagnostics