The “Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Tapes Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Material Type, By Application, By End-Use And By Region, Forecast To 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Growing demand for CFRT from various industries where enhanced polymer-materials are required such as aviation industry is a key factor driving market revenue growth.
Market Size – USD 183.5 Million in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.4%, Market Trends – Rising strategic activities such as agreements, and mergers & acquisitions to expand product offerings.
The global continuous fiber reinforced thermoplastic (CFRT) tapes market size is expected to reach USD 353.2 Million in 2028, and register a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Market growth is expected to be driven by factors including product features such as superior strength, and toughness, and enhanced rigidity, due to which its consumption is increasing in the aviation industry. Rapidly growing aerospace and aviation sectors and need for tapes for production of outer-wing panel, and to offer efficient composite solution for primary aircraft structures are boosting market growth.
In automotive industry, preference for lightweight vehicles with enhanced performance, coupled CFRT tape offerings such as high strength and lightweight makes these tapes ideal for application in automobiles. This is another major factor expected to drive growth of the continuous fiber reinforced thermoplastic (CFRT) tapes market
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- Among the material type segments, the carbon fiber segment accounted for major revenue share in the global market in 2020, and register highest revenue growth rate during the forecast period.
- Among the application segments, the vehicle liners and panels segment accounted for major revenue share in the global market in 2020. The anti-corrosion beams and high strength products segment accounted for the second-largest revenue share in 2020.
- Among the end-use segments, the automotive industry segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market, and is projected to continue with its dominance, owing to increasing production and sales of cars globally, growing demand for lightweight vehicles with enhanced product efficiency, and need for CFRT tapes for production of lightweight vehicles.
- North America market accounted for major revenue share in the global continuous fiber reinforced thermoplastic (CFRT) tapes market in 2020, due to presence of major OEMS in countries in the region, and growing adoption of CFRT tapes by the automotive industry.
- Key players profiled in the report include Polystrand, Hexcel Corporation, GPM Machinery, Celanese, AXIA Materials, LG Hausys Ltd., SAERTEX Gmbh & Co.KG, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Sekisui Jushi Corporation, SGL Group, and BASF. The market players have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and new product developments, among other strategies, to stay ahead of the competition and expand market footprint.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRT) Tape Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRT) Tape Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. The rise in demand for high-performance continuous fibers from different end-users
18.104.22.168. The growth of aerospace and transport industry
22.214.171.124. The rising demand for recyclable products
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Challenges manufacturing the fiber in different dimensions
188.8.131.52. Higher expense of the product as compared to short or long composites
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price Trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRT) Tape Market By Material Type Insights & Trends
5.1. Material Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
5.2. Glass Fiber
5.3. Aramid Fiber
5.4. Carbon Fiber
Chapter 6. Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRT) Tape Market By Application Insights & Trends
6.1. Application Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
6.2. Composite Solution
6.3. Vehicle liners and panels
6.4. Building material
6.5. Anti-corrosion beams and high strength products
Chapter 7. Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRT) Tape Market By End-user Insights & Trends
7.1. End-user Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
7.2. Aviation and Aerospace
7.3. Automotive industry
7.4. Transportation sector
Chapter 8. Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRT) Tape Market Regional Outlook
8.1. Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRT) Tape Market share By Region, 2021 & 2028
8.2. North America
8.3.1. Europe Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRT) Tape Market estimates and forecast, 2018 – 2028, (USD Billion) 8.4. Asia-Pacific
8.5. Middle East and Africa
8.6. Latin America
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Market positioning
9.5. Strategy Benchmarking
9.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bve0mv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900