The “Continuous Integration Tools Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Continuous Integration Tools Market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 19% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
- Atlassian Corporation PLC (Also Incl. Prod. of Bitbucket)
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Circle Internet Services, Inc.
- GitLab, Inc.
- Buddy (BDY, Sp. z o. o. Sp. K)
- Micro Focus International PLC
- JetBrains s.r.o.
- CodeShip Inc.
- Thoughtworks, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Travis CI, GmbH
Key Market Trends
Retail and E-commerce Industry Expected to Exhibit Significant Growth
- The growth of digital commerce and digital retail, coupled with the massive e-commerce growth, are certain factors acting as a major catalyst for the adoption of CI tools in the industry. The gradual adoption of various cloud platforms along with software-based platforms has led to the adoption of CI tools in the industry, which provides several benefits to various stakeholders in the value chain such as vendors, IT departments, as well as end-users.
- Moreover, rapid change and advancement in technology are significantly altering the customer’s experience and expectations, which is further challenging the retailers and e-commerce platforms to enhance their offerings and maximizing customer experience and satisfaction. Hence, the need for automated testing is increasing, which acts as a driver for the adoption of CI tools in the industry.
North America Expected to Dominate the Market
- The North America region is expected to dominate the CI tools market in the forecast period, owing to the region’s dominance in the adoption of software-based business processes. Also, the increasing investment in the market and software development tools are expected to further boost the growth of the market in the region.
- The solution providers globally, are partnering with the regional solution providers, as a path towards the expansion of their market share, and strengthening of their foothold and market presence.
- For instance, in December 2019, the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF), which is the vendor-neutral platform for many of the fastest-growing projects for continuous delivery, was joined by Fujitsu as the CDF as a premier member, amongst other members, such as Cloudbees, IBM, Google, CapitalOne, CircleCI, and many more, which will further act as a catalyst for growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions & Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Adoption of Software-based Business Processes
4.2.2 Increasing Demand for Reduced Complexities in Software Development and Cost Optimization
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Expertise in Deployment of CI Tools Especially in the Small and Medium Enterprises
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5 Assessment of Impact of Covid-19 on the Market
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Deployment Mode
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.1 IT & Telecom
5.2.2 Retail & E-commerce
5.2.3 Healthcare & Lifesciences
5.2.5 Media and Entertainment
5.2.6 Other End-user Industries (Educational Institutions, Manufacturing)
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g73srr
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900