The “Corn Starch Market by Type, Application and Form: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global corn starch market was valued at $13,671.6 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $17,066.2 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2027.
Corn starch, also known as corn flour and maize starch, is derived from corn through wet milling, steeping, grinding, purifying, and drying. Corn starch is a white, odorless, and tasteless powder used extensively in the bakery and confectionary industries, and is widely adopted as a staple food ingredient, globally. Apart from having application in the food and beverage industry, it is used in paper production, textile production, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics.
The corn starch market is subject to substantial growth in the coming years. The growth is attributed to changes in the food consumption pattern across the globe. Moreover, expansion of the retail market and easy availability of products through various sales channels make it convenient for consumers to purchase food items made from corn starch. This helps drive the sales figures and makes way for the market growth. However, availability of a number of substitutes such as pea starch and rice starch and The rise in concern among people about negative effects of starch rich diet act as the major restraints of the global corn starch market. On Conversely, increase in popularity for resistant corn starch and clean label products is expected to offer potential growth opportunities for the global market.
The global corn starch market is segmented into type, application, form, and region. On the basis of type, the market is categorized into modified, native, and sweetener. Depending on application, it is fragmented into food ingredient, pharmaceutical, and others. By form, it is segregated into powder and liquid. Region wise, the market is studied across North America (U. S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2019-2027 identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and supplier’s tenable stakeholder’s make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the size and segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped according their revenue contribution the industry.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the corn starch industry.
- Expanding F&B Industry
- Multiple Properties of Starch Provide Impetus to the Market
- Expanding Retail Market
- Availability of Numerous Substitutes
- Increase in Consumer Consciousness About Negative Effects of Starch-Rich Diet
- Clean Label Starch Gaining High Traction Among Consumers
- Surge in Demand for Resistant Starch
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Associated British Foods plc
- Beteiligungs AG
- Cargill, Inc.
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Tate & Lyle plc
- Roquette Freres S. A
- Hodgson Mill
- Ach Food Companies
- Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Company Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jspi2k
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900