The “CubeSat Market by Size, Application, End User and Subsystem: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
CubeSats are miniaturized satellites that are quite simple to design, develop, and launch as compared with the traditional satellites. CubeSats can be designed as single units (1U), double units (2U), four units (4U), or others by including different units or U. CubeSats have tremendously revolutionized space exploration by proving an efficient solution for the economical launches into space and in conducting various technology demonstrations, SCIENTIFIC researches, earth exploration, and other missions.
CubeSats are exceedingly used by commercial businesses, government & military, and non-profit organizations. Small size and weight in comparison with conventional satellites and rising demand for CubeSats from several commercial applications are anticipated to drive the global CubeSats market during the forecast period. However, the limitations of CubeSats regarding payload accommodation and stringent government regulations are anticipated to hinder the market growth over the forecast years.
The growth of the global CubeSat market is driven by rising demand for CubeSats from several commercial applications, new application areas for CubeSats, and small size and weight in comparison with conventional satellites. Moreover, the developments of the technologies to enhance CubeSat capabilities and increase in demand for space data are anticipated to drive the global CubeSat market during the forecast period. However, stringent government regulations and limitations of CubeSats regarding payload accommodation are anticipated to hinder the market growth during the forecast years.
The market segmentation is based on size, application, end-user, subsystem, and region. The size segment is further divided as 0.25U to 1U, 1 to 3U, 3U to 6U, 6U to 12U, and 12U and above. Based on application, the market is segmented into earth observation & traffic monitoring, science & technology, and education, space observation, communication, and others. Government & military, commercial, and non-profit organizations are covered on the basis of end-user. Depending on the subsystem, the market is bifurcated into payloads, structures, electrical power systems, command & data handling, propulsion systems, attitude determination & control systems, and others. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global CubeSats market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2027 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
- Small size and weight in comparison with conventional satellites
- Rising demand for Cubesats from several commercial applications
- New application areas for CubeSats
- Limitations of CubeSats regarding payload accommodation
- Stringent Government Regulations
- Developments of the technologies to enhance cubesat capabilities
- Increase in demand for space data
- Planet Labs Inc.
- AAC Clyde Space
- Tyvak Nano-Satellite Systems, Inc.
- Surrey Satellite Technology Limited
- Innovative Solutions In Space B.V.
- Space Inventor
- Pumpkin Space Systems
- CU Aerospace, L.L.C.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gho2wx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900