The “Dental Preventive Supplies – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Dental Preventive Supplies estimated at US$465.9 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$540.8 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.2% over the period 2020-2027.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $126.1 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.1% CAGR
The Dental Preventive Supplies market in the U.S. is estimated at US$126.1 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$105.9 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 4.1% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 0.4% and 1.5% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 0.9% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 37 Featured):
- 3M ESPE AG
- Angelus Industria de Produtos Odontologicos S/A
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Directa AB
- GC America Inc.
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Kerr Corporation
- Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc.
- Mydent International (Defend)
- Pac-Dent International Inc.
- Preventive Technologies Inc.
- TePe Munhygienprodukter AB
- Ultradent Products Inc.
- VOCO GmbH
- Water Pik Inc.
Young Innovations Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Focus on Prevention of Dental Caries to Fuel Demand for Dental Preventive Supplies
- Recent Market Activity
- Developing Countries Offer Significant Growth Opportunities
- Children and Adolescents – A Major Customer Category
- New Preventive Products Offer Greater Effectiveness
- Sealants: Effective Yet Under-Utilized
- Fluoride: Effective in Preventing Tooth Decay
- Fluoride Varnish Gaining Over Fluoride Trays
- Antimicrobial Varnish: Fighting Bacterial Attacks
- Risk of Exposure to BPA: A Cause of Concern
- Dental Plaque – The Leading Cause of Dental Anomalies
- Fluorides – An Effective Solution to Ward off Dental Problems
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Economic Growth – A Major Indicator of Preventive Supplies Market Dynamics
- Increasing Healthcare Spending to Stir Demand for Dental Products & Services
- Demographic Factors & Increased Spending on Oral Care to Fuel Growth in the Dental Market
- Growth Drivers in the Dental Market – In a Nutshell
- Changing Dynamics of Dental Markets in Developed & Developing Regions
- Aging Global Population: A Major Growth Propeller
- Transforming Role of Dental Practice
- Group Practices Take Precedence over Solo Dental Establishments
- Spurt in Dental Tourism Offers Growth Opportunities
- Increasing Opportunities in Developing Countries
- M&A Activity on the Rise in Dental Industry
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oslf7l
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900