The “Digital Disruptors: The Global Competitive Landscape of Digital Wallets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic led to greater use of digital wallets, as consumers shifted away from cash for online and in-store payments.
With gaps in financial services, increased user functions on digital wallets are challenging banks to build their digital capabilities or partner with digital wallets to remain relevant. In addition to more partnerships with merchants and operators, trust in the security of digital wallets will remain an influential feature driving use in the future.
Strategy Briefings offer unique insight into emerging trends world-wide. Aimed squarely at strategists and planners, they draw on the publisher’s vast information resources to give top line insight across markets and within consumer segments.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Identify factors driving change now and in the future
- Understand motivation
- Forward-looking outlook
- Briefings and presentation should provoke lively discussion at senior level
- Take a step back from micro trends
- Get up to date estimates and comment
Key Topics Covered:
- State of Play
- Profiles on Global Disruptors
- Profiles on Disruptors in the Americas
- Profiles on Disruptors in Asia
- Profiles on Disruptors in EMEA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tf9wcv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900