The “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Tests” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Direct-to-consumer genetic testing has been a rapidly expanding market that continues to generate substantial amounts of revenue and public interest. Players in the genomics market range from small private companies that specialize in specific value chains, to large corporations that dominate multiple industries.
Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing (DTC-GT) has been a rapidly expanding market that continues to generate substantial amounts of revenue and public interest.
The rapid growth of the market has historically been accompanied by regulatory limitations on the extent of consumer health information these services can provide. It has also recently gained public scrutiny over privacy concerns of the handling of consumers’ genomic data by the service providers.
Although this market had grown remarkably in earlier years, a slower growth rate in the past couple years suggests the market to have approached saturation, with continued declining future usage.
To reverse this recent trend, both leading companies and disruptors in this market will need to develop innovative solutions to renew early adopters of direct-to-consumer genetic testing, and to acquire hesitant consumers by gaining their trust and providing increased value.
- Key Players: identify key players in the direct-to-consumer genetic tests market and their position in the value chain.
- Trends: identify the key trends shaping the direct-to-consumer genetic tests industry over the next two to three years.
- Industry Analysis: Gain a better understanding of the direct-to-consumer genetic tests market in terms of types of tests offered, COVID-19 impact, and M&A activity.
- Value Chain: identify the various segments of the direct-to-consumer genetic tests market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of direct-to-consumer genetic tests by understanding the primary ways in which this theme is impacting the genomics market.
- Stay up to date on the industry’s major players and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends in direct-to-consumer genetic tests to gain a competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Technology Briefing
- Industry Analysis
- Value Chain
- Sector Scorecard
- 23andMe Inc.
- Illumina Inc.
- InVitae Corp
- OraSure Technologies Inc.
- Ancestry.com Holdings LLC
- CRI Genetics
- Dante Labs Inc
- Full Genomes Corp Inc
- Helix OpCo LLC
- LiveWello LLC
- MyHeritage Ltd
- Nantomics LLC
- Orig3N Inc
- Pathway Genomics Corp
- PerkinElmer Genomics
- ToolBox Genomics, Inc.
- Veritas Genetics Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m9y4gg
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900