The “Durable Goods Wholesalers Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global durable goods merchant wholesalers market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global durable goods wholesalers market is expected to grow from $24756.96 billion in 2020 to $28079.9 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.4%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $36977.83 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 7%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The durable goods wholesalers market consists of sales of capital or durable goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that are engaged in selling capital or durable goods to other businesses on wholesale basis. wholesalers generally take title to the goods that they sell; in other words, they buy and sell goods on their own account. Durable goods are new or used items generally with a normal life expectancy of three years or more. Durable goods wholesale trade establishments are engaged in wholesaling products, such as motor vehicles, furniture, construction materials, machinery and equipment (including household-type appliances), metals and minerals (except petroleum), sporting goods, toys and hobby goods, recyclable materials, and parts.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global durable goods wholesalers market, accounting for 56% of the market in 2020. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 13% of the global durable goods wholesalers market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global durable goods wholesalers market.
Technology implementation in the wholesale industry increases the efficiency and streamlines operations. Digitization in wholesale trade market enhances the customer experience by efficiently engaging with them through seamless connectivity. Digitization allows the wholesale companies to automate their sales order process and create an omni-channel strategy that is interacting with customers on all sales channels and giving customers with multiple purchase options. Wasco, a leading wholesaler of central heating and plumbing products is using a solution which manages and publishes product information across all channels with the aim of creating a unique omni-channel customer experience.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Trends And Strategies
8. Impact Of COVID-19 On Durable Goods Wholesalers
9. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Size And Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
9.2.2. Restraints On The Market
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
9.3.2. Restraints On The Market
10. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Durable Goods Wholesalers Market, 2020, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Durable Goods Wholesalers Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
10.3. Global Durable Goods Wholesalers Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
11. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Durable Goods Wholesalers Market, Segmentation By Type
11.2. Global Durable Goods Wholesalers Market, Segmentation By Ownership
12. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Metrics
12.1. Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
25. Copyright And Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bx6gkt
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900