The “ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer – Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
The ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted 7MM ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer market size from 2018 to 2030. The Report also covers current ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer treatment practice, market drivers, market barriers, SWOT analysis, reimbursement and market access, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
- According to the publisher, in 2020, it is estimated that the total diagnosed prevalent cases of HR-positive breast cancer in the 7MM were 1,158,467. It was noted that among diagnosed prevalent cases of HR-positive breast cancer in the 7MM, the maximum number of cases were occupied by the United States (494,584), in 2020.
- Based on the different stages of the disease, diagnosed prevalent population of HR+ breast cancer varied as 464,909 and 29,675 for early-stage and distant/metastatic stage breast cancer cases, respectively in the United States for the year 2020.
- In the 7MM, the diagnosed prevalent cases of metastatic breast cancer were 341,748 in 2020. That also includes early-stage cases which progressed to metastatic stage.
- In 2020, the diagnosed prevalent cases of metastatic breast cancer in the US were 145,902, these cases also included early-stage cases which progressed to metastatic. The diagnosed prevalent metastatic breast cancer cases are likely to increase by 2030 at a CAGR of 2.17%.
- In the United States, the diagnosed prevalent cases of ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer was 24,575 in 2020 which included 17,654 cases from first-line and 6,920 cases from the second line.
- Among EU-5 countries, Germany captured the highest diagnosed prevalent cases of ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer with 6,585 cases, followed by France (5,534 cases) and Italy (5,278 cases) in 2020. Spain consistently showed to possess the least cases among other EU5 countries throughout the study period (2018-2030).
- In Japan, the diagnosed prevalent cases of ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer was 7,426 in 2020 which included 5,335 cases from first-line and 2,091 cases from the second line of treatment.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer, explaining various diagnostic approaches and treatments.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer epidemiology and treatment.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of the ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering the 7MM drug outreach.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the 7MM ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer market.
- The robust pipeline with novel MOA and oral ROA and increasing prevalence will positively drive the ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer market.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (phase III and phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
- Berlin-Chemie (Menarini Group)
- G1 Therapeutics, Inc.
- H3 Biomedicine
- Olema Pharmaceuticals
- Radius Pharmaceuticals
- Sermonix Pharmaceuticals
- Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company
- Zentalis Pharmaceuticals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o01kl4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900