The “Eye Tracking Market by Type, Application, and Industry Vertical – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Eye Tracking Market was valued at USD 664.9 million in 2020 and is predicted to reach USD 4.86 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 22.4% from 2021-2030.
The market is expected to propel due to large scale investments in smart wearable technologies and increasing adoption of assistive devices. However, increasing uses of robotic technologies in industries and high cost of eye tracking devices are expected to hinder the market growth during the forecast period to some extent.
The global eye tracking market is segmented on the basis of type, application, industry vertical and geography.
- On the basis of type, the market is classified into head-mounted eye tracker and remote eye tracker.
- On the basis of application, the market is bifurcated into assistive communication, academic research, consumer behavior research, and usability testing.
- On the basis of industry vertical the market is divided into retail, automotive, healthcare, military & aerospace, and others.
- Geographic breakdown and analysis of each of the aforesaid segments includes regions comprising of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
At present, due to technological advancements, infrastructure development and growth in the use of sensors, the North America region possesses the lion share of the eye tracking market. However, the Asia Pacific region is expected to show exponential growth within the forecast period owing to the rapid adoption of eye tracking in different industries.
According to the report, some of the key drivers of eye tracking market are Tobii AB, LC Technologies, Eyetech Digital Systems, Ergoneers GmbH, Smart Eye AB., Mirametrix Inc., Pupil Labs GmbH, Seeing Machines, SR Research Ltd., and Gazepoint.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methodology
2. Market Snapshot, 2019-2030 Million USD
2.1. Market Snapshot
3. Porter’s Five Force Model Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.1. Growth Drivers
5. Global Eye Tracking Market, by Type
5.2. Head Mounted Eye Tracker
5.3. Remote Eye Tracker
6. Global Eye Tracking Market, by Application
6.2. Assistive Communication
6.3. Academic Research
6.4. Consumer Behaviour Research
6.5. Usability Testing
7. Global Eye Tracking Market, by End-user Industry
8. Global Eye Tracking Market, by Region
8.2. North America
8.5. Rest of World
9. Company Profiles
9.1. Tobii AB
9.2. LC Technologies
9.3. Eyetech Digital Systems
9.4. Ergoneers GmbH
9.5. Smart Eye AB
9.6. Mirametrix Inc.
9.7. Pupil Labs GmbH
9.8. Seeing Machines
9.9. SR Research Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/du8no8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900