The “Eyewear Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The future of the global eyewear market looks promising with opportunities in the online and offline retail industries. The global eyewear market is expected to reach an estimated $129.8 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 3.1% from 2021 to 2026. The major drivers for this market are the upsurge in demand for prescription spectacles and contact lenses due to increases in vision impairments, growing geriatric population, and rising exposure of younger generation to smartphones and computer leads to problems with eyesight.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include development of brain-sensing eyewear, development of eco-friendly polymer material for spectacles frames and lenses, and growing use of colored contact lenses.
A total of 195 figures/charts and 153 tables are provided in this 330-page report to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope, benefits, companies researched, and other details of the global eyewear market report, then read this report.
- EssilorLuxottica SA
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- BAUSCH + LOMB
- Fielmann AG
- Alcon Vision LLC
- Safilo Group
- Marcolin Eyewear
The analyst forecasts that the spectacles will remain the largest segment over the forecast period due to the growing population suffering from vision problems, increasing awareness regarding eye healthcare, and growing number of users of smartphones and computers. The analyst predicts that the sunglasses segment is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period due to changing fashion trends and increasing awareness regarding harmful effects of UV rays on the eyes.
Within the global eyewear market, offline will remain the largest distribution channel over the forecast period due to increasing consumer preference towards after sales services and ease to make a choice of eyewear products.
APAC will remain the largest region and it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to the growing awareness about eye healthcare, increase in population of vision deteriorates with ageing, and rising disposable incomes further accelerating the eyewear market growth in this region.
This report answers following 11 key questions
- What are some of the most promising growth opportunities for the global eyewear market by product type (spectacles, contact lenses, and sunglasses), distribution channel (offline and online), gender (men and women), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the global eyewear market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the global eyewear market?
- What are the emerging trends in this eyewear market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the eyewear market?
- What are the new developments in the eyewear market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in the eyewear market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in the eyewear market, and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M&A activities did take place in the last five years in the global eyewear market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2015 to 2026
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Eyewear Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Eyewear Market by Product Type
188.8.131.52: Spectacle Lenses and Spectacle Frames
3.3.2: Contact Lenses
184.108.40.206: Soft Contact Lenses and Rigid Contact Lenses
220.127.116.11: Polarized Sunglasses and Non-polarized Sunglasses
3.4: Global Eyewear Market by Distribution Channel
3.5: Global Eyewear Market by Gender
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Eyewear Market by Region
4.2: North American Eyewear Market
4.3: European Eyewear Market
4.4: APAC Eyewear Market
4.5: ROW Eyewear Market
5. Competitor Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Eyewear Market by Product Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Eyewear Market by Distribution Channel
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Eyewear Market by Gender
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for the Global Eyewear Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Eyewear Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of the Global Eyewear Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global Eyewear Market
6.3.4: Technological Development
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xotgz4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900