The “Flexographic Printing Machine Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The flexographic printing machine market is expected to register a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
- Wolverine Flexographic LLC (Crosson Holdings, LLC)
- Bobst Group SA
- Edale UK Limited
- Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
- MPS Systems B.V.
- Koenig & Bauer AG
- Mark Andy Inc.
- Star Flex International
- Windmoeller & Hoelscher Corporation
- Orient Sogyo Co., Ltd.
Key Market Trends
Food & Beverages is Expected to Hold the Largest Market Share
- The food and beverage industry is one of the significant consumers of flexible packaging products such as films, pouches and many more that are printed using flexographic printing machines. The increasing consumption of such packaging is expected to bolster the market demand for such machines over the forecast period.
- In February 2018, Constantia Flexibles announced its plans to construct a flexible packaging plant, by investing INR 1 billion. The plant would be equipped with a state-of-the-art Flexo printing press and laminators that can produce recyclable high-barrier laminates.
- The food and beverage industry is governed by stringent regulations pertaining to the usage of inks on the packaging and the labeling. As the flexographic printing involves usage of quick-drying and non-toxic inks, it is desirable in the printing of food & beverage packaging and is expected to boost the adoption of the flexographic printing machines over the forecast period.
- In March 2018 China’s National People’s Congress (NPC) passed a major cabinet reshuffle plan that impacts China’s food regulatory regime, including food-contact materials and established three new regulatory agencies, namely State Market Regulatory Administration (SMRA), National Health Commission (NHC), Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (MARA). Such instances are indicative of the fact that the market is poised to grow.
Asia Pacific is Expected to Register the Highest Growth Rate
- The e-commerce industry in the region is growing rapidly which is one of the significant factors that would fuel the adoption of flexographic printing machines over the forecast period as flexographic printing plays an essential role in the printing of labels, corrugated cardboard which are widely adopted across the industry. For instance according to Invest India the E-commerce market in India is also set to grow at a CAGR of 30% for gross merchandise value to reach USD 200 billion by 2026 and have a market penetration of 12% compared to 2% currently.
- The growth of the logistics industry in the region which is one of the biggest consumers of packaging and print labels is expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, according to the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), the total value of social logistics in the January-July(2019) period grew 5.9 percent year-on-year incomparable prices to 163.8 trillion yuan (about USD 23.1 trillion).
- Also, the growing initiatives by the government to boost the manufacturing industry in the region is also one of the prominent factors that would boost the adoption of flexographic printing machines over the forecast period. For instance, In June 2019, Flipkart, in order to reduce costs and comply with the government’s Make in India norms, relocated a significant portion of manufacturing and sourcing for private labels to India from China, Malaysia.
- Some of the prominent players in the market through strategic partnerships are entering the region in order to boost the market footprint. Such partnerships are expected to expose the region with new and innovative product offerings thereby fueling the adoption of the flexographic printing machines over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Need for High Production Speeds
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Higher initial setup cost
4.4 Industry Value Chain Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6 Assessment of Impact of Covid-19 on the Market
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.2 Plastic Films
5.1.3 Metallic Films
5.1.4 Corrugated Cardboard
5.2 End User Industry
5.2.2 Food & Beverage
5.2.4 Consumer Electronics
5.2.6 Print Media
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/geluwl
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900