The “Fluorosurfactant Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The fluorosurfactant market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the fluorosurfactant market looks promising with opportunities in the paints & coatings, specialty detergents, firefighting, and oilfield & mining industries. The major growth drivers for this market are growing use of fluorosurfactant as wetting, leveling, and oil repelling agents in various industries.
The study includes the fluorosurfactant market size and forecast for the fluorosurfactant market through 2024, segmented by product type, end use industry, and region.
Some of the fluorosurfactant companies profiled in this report include The Chemours Company, The 3M Company, Tyco International PLC., Merck KGaA., Omnova Solution Inc., Asahi Glass Co. Ltd., DIC Corporation., Advanced Polymer, Inc., Innovative Chemical Technologies, Inc., and Pilot Chemical Company, and others.
Some of the features of Fluorosurfactant Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Fluorosurfactant market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by product type, end use industry, and region
- Regional analysis: Fluorosurfactant market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for fluorosurfactant in the fluorosurfactant market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, fluorosurfactant in the fluorosurfactant market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high growth opportunities for the fluorosurfactant market?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the fluorosurfactant market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the fluorosurfactant market?
- What are emerging trends in the fluorosurfactant market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the fluorosurfactant market?
- What are the new developments in the fluorosurfactant market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in the fluorosurfactant market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last five years in the fluorosurfactant market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Fluorosurfactants Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Fluorosurfactants Market by Product Type:
3.4: Global Fluorosurfactants Market by End Use Industry:
3.4.1: Paints & Coatings
3.4.2: Specialty Detergents
3.4.4: Oilfield & Mining
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Fluorosurfactants Market by Region
4.2: North American Fluorosurfactants Market
4.2.1: Market by Product Type: Nonionic, Anionic, Amphoteric, and Cationic
4.2.2: Market by End Use Industry: Paints & Coatings, Specialty Detergents, Firefighting, Oilfield & Mining, and Others
4.2.3: Market by Country: US, Canada, and Mexico
4.4: APAC Fluorosurfactants Market
4.5: ROW Fluorosurfactants Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Fluorosurfactants Market by Product Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Fluorosurfactants Market by End Use Industry
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Fluorosurfactants Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Fluorosurfactants Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Fluorosurfactants Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: The Chemours Company
7.2: The 3M Company
7.3: Tyco International PLC
7.4: Merck KGaA.
7.5: Omnova Solution Inc.
7.6: Asahi Glass Co. Ltd.
7.7: DIC Corporation.
7.8: Advanced Polymer, Inc.
7.9: Innovative Chemical Technologies, Inc.
7.10: Pilot Chemical Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/huhyjo
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900