The “Freeze-Drying/Lyophilization Market by Type (Tray, Shell, Manifold), Scale of Operation (Industrial, Lab, Pilot), Application (Food, Pharma & Biotech), Accessories (Loading & Unloading, Monitoring, Vacuum Systems, Drying Chambers) – Global Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global freeze-drying/lyophilization equipment market is projected to reach USD 7,310.1 million by 2025 from USD 4,938.6 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2020 to 2025. The increasing demand for food preservation, rapid growth in contract manufacturing and lyophilization services across the world, rising demand for lyophilized products (especially for the manufacturing of new biologic drugs and injectable formulations), and the technological advancements in lyophilization methods are the major factors driving the growth of this market.
The increasing demand for food preservation, rapid growth in contract manufacturing and lyophilization services across the world, rising demand for lyophilized products (especially for the manufacturing of new biologic drugs and injectable formulations), and the technological advancements in lyophilization methods are the major factors driving the growth of this market. On the other hand, the increasing utilization of alternative drying techniques in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and failure to meet the cGMP regulatory guidelines set by regulatory bodies (resulting in recalls of lyophilized products) are expected to restrain the growth of this market during the forecast period
Based on accessories, the freeze-drying/lyophilization equipment market is segmented into vacuum systems, loading & unloading systems, clean-in-place (CIP) systems, drying chambers, controlling & monitoring systems, freeze-drying trays & shelves, manifolds, and other accessories. In 2019, loading & unloading systems held the largest share, this segment is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth of this segment can be attributed to technological advancements in lyophilization equipment, reduced cycle times, and improved productivity and fulfillment of aseptic conditions to meet cGMP regulations.
This report provides insights into:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the freeze-drying/lyophilization equipment market. The report analyzes this market by type of lyophilization equipment, the scale of operation, application, accessories, and region.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets, by type of lyophilization equipment, scale of operation, application, accessories, and region.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about the product portfolios, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the freeze-drying/lyophilization equipment market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, product offerings, and capabilities of the leading players in the freeze-drying/lyophilization equipment market
- Azbil Corporation
- Biopharma Process Systems Ltd.
- Buchi Labortechnik Ag
- Cryotec Fr.
- Cuddon Freeze Dry
- Freeze Drying Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Freezedry Specialties, Inc.
- GEA Group
- HOF Enterprise Group
- I.M.A. Industria Macchine Automatiche S.P.A.
- Labconco Corporation
- Lyophilization Systems, Inc.
- Martin Christ Gefriertrocknungsanlagen GmbH
- Mechatech Systems Ltd.
- Millrock Technology, Inc.
- Optima Packaging Group GmbH
- Scala Scientific B.V.
- Shanghai Tofflon Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- SP Industries, Inc.
- Zirbus Technology GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k49tds
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900