The “Green Construction Market, By Product Type, By Application, By Region – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 – 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Green construction is an attempt to build responsibly, reduce waste, and help preserve the environment. It is an “earth-friendly” alternative to the construction process. The green construction process involves the planning, design, construction, and operation of buildings with foremost considerations for energy use, water use, indoor environmental quality, materials, and the building’s effect on its site. In today’s society, green construction technology has become much more advanced, and as the world’s supply of non-renewable resources are slowly becoming rarer and expensive, the green technology serves more importance than it did before. Green tech comes in a wide variety of materials, covering everything from energy-efficient appliances to geothermal heating.
The global green construction market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. Efficient use of energy, water, and other resources, protection of the occupant’s health, and reducing waste, pollution & environmental degradation are some of the influential factors for the growth of the green construction market.
The increasing awareness of the effective usage of resources like water and reduction in energy consumption, are some of the key trends observed in the market. For instance, One Central Park, which is Jean Nouvel’s Sydney towers, boasts of vertical gardens and cantilevering structure that acts like a huge sunlight reflector for the lower tower. More than 250 species of Australian plants and flowers are used in this architectural beauty. The Green Building Council, Australia, has awarded One Central Park five green stars for its sustainable design, which includes water recycling and a tri-generation plant.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of global green construction market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021- 2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading market players
- It profiles leading players in the global green construction market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Companies covered as a part of this study include Alumasc Group Plc, Binderholz GmbH, Bauder Ltd, Forbo International SA, Certain Teed Corporation, The Turner Corp, Clark Group, Gilbane Building Co, Hensel Phelps, and The Whiting-Turner Contracting Co..
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global green construction market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, managed service providers, third-party service providers, distributors, new entrants, and value-added resellers
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global green construction market
- Alumasc Group Plc
- Binderholz GmbH.
- Bauder Ltd
- Forbo International SA
- Certain Teed Corporation
- The Turner Corp
- Clark Group
- Gilbane Building Co
- Hensel Phelps
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1r5oxs
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900