The “Global Haptic Feedback Surgical Environment Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global haptic feedback surgical environment market was valued at $22.8 million in 2020 and is anticipated to reach $101.4 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 14.6%, during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Factors such as growing demand for technological advanced surgical robotic systems and simulators for medical training applications are fueling the growth of the market. However, the factors such as low dexterity and a limited workspace of a haptic device can restrict the growth of this market and, implementation of this technology within a medical device is a very complex and technical process.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the current scenario of the global haptic feedback surgical environment market?
- What is the total market size and forecast (until 2031) for the global haptic feedback surgical environment market?
- What is the addressable market size and forecast based on region?
- What is the future of haptic technology in the healthcare domain?
- What is the analyst’s perspective on the importance of haptic technology?
- What is the technology used for the haptic devices?
- What is the pre-and post-COVID-19 scenario for the minimally invasive surgeries?
- What is the patent filling trend in the last five years for haptic technology?
- What are the key market dynamics (drivers, restraints, and opportunities) for the haptic feedback surgical environment market?
- What is the current total market size and forecast for different application categories available in the global haptic feedback surgical environment market?
- Which application category is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period?
- What is the current total market size and forecast for the global haptic feedback surgical environment market across different regions?
- What is the role of each company in the global haptic feedback surgical environment market?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for each company in the global haptic feedback surgical environment market?
The global haptic feedback surgical environment market consists of large-scale as well as small-scale manufacturers and vendors. Presently, the manufacturers in the market have ample opportunities to expand their offerings and to establish a strong foothold in the market.
- Advancement in Raw Materials for Haptic Technology
- Growing Adoption of Haptic Technology in Surgical Environment
- Technical Challenges Associated in Implementing Haptic Technology in Medical Devices
- Limitation of Haptic Technology in VR-Based Simulator Systems
- Adoption of Vibrotactile Feedback Mechanism in Medical Simulators
- Increasing Research and Development Activities for Wearable Haptic Feedback Devices
- 3D Systems Corporation
- Force Dimension
- Forsslund Systems AB
- Haption S.A.
- Moog, Inc.
- OrbSurgical Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/js6u70
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900