The “Global Heads-up Display (HUD) Market in the Transportation Sector 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the heads-up display (HUD) market in the transportation sector and it is poised to grow by USD 1.19 billion during 2021-2025, decelerating at a CAGR of 6.40% during the forecast period.
Their report on the heads-up display (HUD) market in the transportation sector provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by growing awareness regarding passenger and vehicle safety and increasing demand from the luxury vehicles segment.
The heads-up display (HUD) market in the transportation sector analysis includes the end-user segment and geographic landscape. This study identifies the increasing demand from commercial aircraft as one of the prime reasons driving the heads-up display (HUD) market in the transportation sector growth during the next few years.
- BAE Systems Plc
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Pioneer Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Visteon Corp.
- WayRay AG
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters. Their report covers the following areas:
- Heads-up display (HUD) market in the transportation sector sizing
- Heads-up display (HUD) market in the transportation sector forecast
- Heads-up display (HUD) market in the transportation sector industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research – both primary and secondary.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Aviation – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Locomotive – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/82vgji
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900