The “Global Hematology Partnering 2010-2021: Deal Trends, Players and Financials” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Hematology Partnering 2010-2021 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 550 hematology deals.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor’s product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Hematology disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Hematology deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Hematology deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Hematology partnering deals signed and announced since 2010. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report includes deals for the following indications: Agranulocytosis, v, Haemolytic, Iron deficiency, Blood substitute, Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC), Hemophilia, Immune thrombocytopenic purpura, Neutropenia, Polycythemia, Thalassemia, Thrombocytopenia, Vitamin K Deficiency, Von-Willebrand disease, plus other hematological indications.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Hematology technologies and products.
Global Hematology Partnering 2010 to 2021 includes:
- Trends in Hematology dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Hematology deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Hematology deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 550 Hematology deal records
- The leading Hematology deals by value since 2010
- Most active Hematology dealmakers since 2010
Available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Hematology dealmaking
2.2. Hematology partnering over the years
2.3. Hematology partnering by deal type
2.4. Hematology partnering by industry sector
2.5. Hematology partnering by stage of development
2.6. Hematology partnering by technology type
2.7. Hematology partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 -Financial deal terms for Hematology partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Hematology partnering
3.3. Hematology partnering headline values
3.4. Hematology deal upfront payments
3.5. Hematology deal milestone payments
3.6. Hematology royalty rates
Chapter 4 – Leading Hematology deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Hematology partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Hematology
4.4. Top Hematology deals by value
Chapter 5 – Hematology contract document directory
5.2. Hematology partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 – Hematology dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Hematology therapeutic target
Appendix 1 – Directory of Hematology deals by company A-Z 2010 to 2021
Appendix 2 – Directory of Hematology deals by deal type 2010 to 2021
Appendix 3 – Directory of Hematology deals by stage of development 2010 to 2021
Appendix 4 – Directory of Hematology deals by technology type 2010 to 2021
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7tosii
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900