The “Hemophilia A – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast – 2030” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Hemophilia A, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Hemophilia A market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Hemophilia A market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Hemophilia A market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Hemophilia A market size from 2018 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Hemophilia A treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
The current market for Hemophilia A includes Recombinant factor VIII (short and long-acting), Plasma-derived products, bypassing agents, bi-specific antibody, and a few others. The majority of the products in these classes were approved long back ago. Even after the launch of approved therapies now and then by regulatory authorities in the major markets, patients were stuck with treatments that had to be taken frequently to manage this disorder. However, the treatment landscape of hemophilia A have started to evolve over the period, as longer-acting hemophilia treatment options, and bispecific antibody have entered the hemophilia A market space. Besides this, gene therapy development is also reported for this disorder. Hence, the therapeutic market of Hemophilia A shall significantly rise in the coming years, owing to the expected launch of upcoming novel therapies, which will offer a curative option to the patients.
The overall prevalent cases of Hemophilia A in 2020 are projected to be around 43,243 in the 7MM that are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018-2030.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Hemophilia A epidemiology [segmented as Total diagnosed Prevalent Pool of Hemophilia A, Severity-specific diagnosed Prevalent Pool of Hemophilia A, Inhibitor-specific Prevalent Pool of Hemophilia A and Total Treated Cases of Hemophilia A] scenario of Hemophilia A in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom), and Japan from 2018 to 2030.
Country Wise- Hemophilia A Epidemiology
- In the United States, the total number of prevalent cases of Hemophilia A was 14,630 cases in the year 2020 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018-2030.
- In the year 2020, the total prevalent cases of Hemophilia A were 23,284 cases in EU-5 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018-2030.
- In Japan, the total number of prevalent cases of Hemophilia A was 5,329 cases in the year 2020 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018-2030.
- Severe Hemophilia A cases are more prominent in comparison to mild and moderate. Additionally, moderate and severe accounts for 75% of the Hemophilia A patient pool.
- In the 7MM, approximately 30% of severe hemophilia A cases develop inhibitors, i.e., 6,422 patients with inhibitors in 2020. In addition to this, 70% of the Hemophilia A cases were observed without inhibitors. The number of cases for both categories will increase during the study period.
Hemophilia A Drug Chapters
Drug chapter segment of the Hemophilia A report encloses the detailed analysis of Hemophilia A developmental stage pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the Hemophilia A clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug, and the latest news and press releases.
The Hemophilia A market size in the 7MM is expected to change during the study period 2018-2030, at a CAGR of 10.2%. According to the estimates, the highest market size of Hemophilia A is accessed in the United States followed by the United Kingdom, Japan, and France in 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Hemophilia A market.
- To understand the future market competition in the Hemophilia A market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Hemophilia A in the US, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
- Identification of strong upcoming players in market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Hemophilia A market.
- To understand the future market competition in the Hemophilia A market.
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical
- Roche/Spark therapeutics
- Genzyme, a Sanofi Company/ Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Novo Nordisk
- Catalyst Biosciences
- Pfizer/ Sangamo
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j4t3yr
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900