The “HVAC Control Market by System, Implementation Type and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global HVAC control market size was valued at $14,559.0 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $19,939.4 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.7% from 2020 to 2027.
HVAC control are installed to regulate the operation of a heating, ventilating, and air conditioning system. The sensing device and other equipment are utilized to compare the actual state such as humidity or temperature with a target state.
HVAC control consists of devices that control operations of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment. HVAC control is installed in various industry verticals such as industrial, enterprises, retail, hospitality, and residential. Development of smart cities in emerging countries and government initiatives are expected to boost the building automation & controls industry, which, in turn, propels the HVAC controller market growth.
Emergence of IoT-enabled HVAC systems, growth in the construction market, and rise in demand for building automation systems (BASs) drive the market growth. However, fluctuation in raw material prices may hamper the market growth. Furthermore, rise in demand for cloud computing in HVAC offers lucrative opportunities for growth of the HVAC control market.
The global HVAC control market is segmented on the basis of system, implementation type, end user, and region. By system, the market is categorized into temperature control systems, ventilation control systems, humidity control systems, and integrated control systems. Depending on implementation type, it is fragmented into new construction and retrofit. On the basis of end user, it is categorized into residential, commercial, and industrial. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Carrier Global Corporation
- Delta Controls
- Emerson Electric
- Honeywell International Inc
- Johnson Controls
- LG Electronics
- Schneider Electric
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging HVAC Control market trends and dynamics.
- In-depth market analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2019 and 2027.
- Extensive analysis of the HVAC control market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of the top competitors within the market framework.
- A comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- The global HVAC control market forecast analysis from 2020 to 2027 is included in the report.
- The key market players within HVAC Control market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the HVAC Control industry.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition and Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Market Player Positioning, 2019
3.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Value Chain Analysis
3.6. Market Dynamics
3.7. COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 4: Global HVAC Control Market, by System
Chapter 5: Global HVAC Control Market, by Implementation Type
Chapter 6: Global HVAC Control Market, by End-user
Chapter 7: Global HVAC Control Market, by Region
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a52ati
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900