The “Global Hybrid Cooling Towers Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The hybrid cooling towers market is poised to grow by $ 162.70 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
The market is driven by the increase in the construction of data centers and the increasing need to reduce environmental impact.
The report on the hybrid cooling towers market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The hybrid cooling towers market analysis includes the end-user segment and geographical landscape.
This study identifies the growing number of nuclear power plants as one of the prime reasons driving the hybrid cooling towers market growth during the next few years.
The publisher’s robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading hybrid cooling towers market vendors that include Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., Baltimore Aircoil Co., ENEXIO Management GmbH, EVAPCO Inc., FANS AS, Harrison Cooling Towers Pvt. Ltd., Johnson Controls International Plc, North Street Cooling Towers Pvt. Ltd., SPX Corp., and The Jacir Co.
Also, the hybrid cooling towers market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Power generation – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- HVAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Oil and gas – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Chemical and petrochemical – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End user
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc.
- Baltimore Aircoil Co.
- ENEXIO Management GmbH
- EVAPCO Inc.
- FANS AS
- Harrison Cooling Towers Pvt. Ltd.
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- North Street Cooling Towers Pvt. Ltd.
- SPX Corp.
- The Jacir Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ms1xy3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900