New York, June 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05112175/?utm_source=GNW
5% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on in vitro diagnostics (IVD) quality control market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on in vitro diagnostics (IVD) quality control market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global in vitro diagnostics (IVD) quality control market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global in vitro diagnostics (IVD) quality control market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Rising prevalence of chronic diseases, diabetes, and obesity
• Growing adoption of the third party for quality assessment support
• The cost associated with in vitro diagnostics is high
• Rising number of clinical laboratories in emerging countries
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources.Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global in vitro diagnostics (IVD) quality control market is segmented on the basis of products and services, application, manufacturer type, and end user .
The Global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control Market by Products and Services
• Data Management Solutions
• Quality Control Products
o Uri-based Controls
o Whole-blood-Based Controls
o Other IVD Quality Controls
• Quality Assurance Services
The Global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control Market by Application
• Clinical Chemistry
• Molecular Diagnostics
• Other Applications
The Global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control Market by Manufacturer Type
• Third-party Control Manufacturers
o Independent Manufacturer Controls
o InstrumentSpecific Controls
The Global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control Market by End User
• Clinical Laboratories
• Research and Academic Institutes
• Other End Users
• Roche Diagnostics
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Helena Laboratories
• Randox Laboratories Ltd
• Seracare Life Sciences, Inc.
• Sero AS
• Technopath Clinical Diagnostics
• Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc.
• Abbott Laboratories Inc.
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the in vitro diagnostics (IVD) quality control market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the in vitro diagnostics (IVD) quality control market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global in vitro diagnostics (IVD) quality control market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05112175/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001