The “Global Industrial WLAN Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The industrial WLAN market is poised to grow by $34.69 million during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period.
The market is driven by the emergence of Industry 4.0 and enhancing connectivity in businesses. In addition, emergence of Industry 4.0 is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
This report on the industrial WLAN market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This study identifies the increasing focus on predictive maintenance as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial WLAN market growth during the next few years.
The analyst presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading industrial WLAN market vendors that include Belden Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Eaton Corporation Plc, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Honeywell International Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Nokia Corp., Schneider Electric SE, and Siemens AG.
Also, the industrial WLAN market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- 802.11ac – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 802.11n – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 802.11a/b/g – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Water and wastewater – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Power – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Oil and gas – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand-led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive landscape
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Belden Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Nokia Corp.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qaodnu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900