The “Infection Control – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Infection Control estimated at US$16.9 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$24 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% over the period 2020-2027.
Disinfection Products, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.8% CAGR and reach US$16.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Sterilization Products & Services segment is readjusted to a revised 3.9% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $5 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.8% CAGR
The Infection Control market in the U.S. is estimated at US$5 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4.2 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 4.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 5% and 4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.1% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 41 Featured):
- 3M Company
- Advanced Sterilization Products
- Belimed AG
- Cantel Medical Corporation
- Ecolab, Inc.
- Getinge AB (Getinge Group)
- Halyard Health, Inc.
- Matachana Group
- Metrex Research LLC
- Pal International Ltd.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- Sotera Health LLC
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- A Prelude to Infection Control Market
- Asia Pacific Holds Largest Market Share
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Surface Disinfectant Market Trends
- Infection Control Market Drivers Summarized
- Increase in Geriatric Population Spurs Market Growth
- Rising Incidence of hospital acquired infections Fuels Infection Control Demand
- Technological Advances in Sterilization Equipment Modernizes the Infection Control Market
- Growing UV Disinfection Market Minimize Hospital Acquired Infections
- Guidelines and Standards
- Increased Incidence of Health Disorders Drives the North America Market
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Active Players in United States
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6h9bqz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900