The “Investment Casting Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global investment casting market grew at a CAGR of around 5% during 2014-2019. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global investment casting market to continue its moderate growth during the next five years.
Investment casting, or lost-wax casting, refers to an industrial manufacturing process that involves dipping of wax patterns or structures into the slurry of refractory material to form a ceramic, plaster or plastic shell. The wax pattern is further melted into a furnace and metal is poured into the shell to create a casting. This process is commonly used to manufacture machinery components, automotive components, turbine blades, dental fixtures, etc. It minimizes the wastage of energy, material and subsequent machining and aids in creating intricate designs with accurate and smooth finishing. As a result, this process finds extensive applications across various industries, such as automotive, aerospace, military, medical and oil and gas.
Significant growth in the aviation and aerospace industry in recent years is one of the key factors creating a positive impact on the market. In line with this, investment casting processes are extensively used in the manufacturing of military aircraft, jets, launch vehicles, helicopters, and commercial transport vehicles. Furthermore, increasing environmental consciousness and enhanced focus on sustainable development are also driving the market growth. The wax used for investment casting is usually melted and reused for manufacturing components of different shapes and sizes.
Additionally, various technological advancements, such as improvements in casting processes through simulations and the utilization of metal additive manufacturing practices, all-in-one 3D printing, X-ray defect detection and casting and forging techniques, are acting as other growth-inducing factors. These processes aid in the production of cost-effective, stable and structurally durable products. Other factors, including rapid industrialization, along with extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are anticipated to drive the market further.
- Alcoa Corporation
- CIREX bv (Signicast Corporation)
- Dongfeng Metal Products Co. Ltd.
- Dongying Giayoung Precision Metal Co. Ltd.
- Milwaukee Precision Casting
- Ningbo Jiwei Melt Mould Castings Co. Ltd.
- Ningbo Wanguan
- Precision Castparts Corporation
- RLM Industries
- Taizhou Xinyu Precision Casting Co. Ltd.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global investment casting market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global investment casting market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the process type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global investment casting market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Investment Casting Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Process Type
6.1 Sodium Silicate Process
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
6.2 Tetraethyl Orthosilicate (Silica Sol Process)
6.2.1 Market Trends
6.2.2 Market Forecast
7 Market Breakup by Material
7.1.1 Market Trends
7.1.2 Market Forecast
7.2.1 Market Trends
7.2.2 Market Forecast
7.3.1 Market Trends
7.3.2 Market Forecast
7.4.1 Market Trends
7.4.2 Market Forecast
7.5.1 Market Trends
7.5.2 Market Forecast
8 Market Breakup by Application
8.2 Aerospace & Military
8.3 Oil and Gas
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.1 North America
9.2 Asia Pacific
9.4 Latin America
9.5 Middle East and Africa
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lrm9m3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900