The “Ionic Liquid Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global ionic liquid market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the ionic liquid market looks promising with opportunities in the solvents & catalysts, process & operating fluids, plastics, batteries & electrochemistry, and bio-refineries applications. The major drivers for this market are an increase in the adoption of ionic liquid in bio-refineries for pre-processing or reforming of biomass and increasing consumption of ionic liquid in electrochemistry & batteries.
Some of the features of ‘Global Ionic Liquids Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis’ include
- Market size estimates: Global ionic liquids market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by product type, application and region
- Regional analysis: Global ionic liquids market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for ionic liquids in the global ionic liquids market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, ionic liquids in the global ionic liquids market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high growth opportunities for the global ionic liquids market by product type (ammonium, imidazolium, phosphonium, pyridinium, pyrrolidinium, and others (sulfonium, etc.)), application (solvents & catalysts, process & operating fluids, plastics, batteries & electrochemistry, and bio-refineries), and region (North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World)?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the ionic liquids market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the ionic liquids market?
- Q.6 What are the emerging trends in this ionic liquids market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the ionic liquids market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the ionic liquids market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the major players in this ionic liquids market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area, and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in the ionic liquids market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Ionic Liquids Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Ionic Liquids Market by Product Type:
3.3.6: Others (sulfonium, etc.)
3.4: Global Ionic Liquids Market by Application:
3.4.1: Solvents & Catalysts
3.4.2: Process & Operating Fluids
3.4.4: Batteries & Electrochemistry
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Ionic Liquids Market by Product Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Ionic Liquids Market by Application
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Ionic Liquids Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Ionic Liquids Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Ionic Liquids Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: BASF SE
7.2: Evonik Industries
7.3: Solvay S.A.
7.4: Merck KGAA
7.5: The Chemours Company
7.7: Solvionic SA
7.8: Ionic Liquids Technologies Gmbh
7.9: Strem Chemicals Inc.
7.10: Coorstek Specialty Chemicals
7.11: Reinste Nanoventure
7.12: Jinkai Chemical Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/79ra79.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900