The “Light Commercial Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Light commercial vehicle has a wider application across different industries due to the need for smaller vehicles to run across the cities. Moreover, light commercial vehicles have been preferred by most of the end users due to the fact that they are efficient as compared to heavy commercial vehicles and at the same time they are fuel-efficient. Owing to the increased demand for efficient LCVs, manufacturers are continuously developing advanced LCVs, which can be used in different applications such as commercial or industrial. Moreover, the introduction of electric vehicles proved to be a booming factor for the growth of the global light commercial vehicle market.
The light commercial vehicle (LCV) market has witnessed significant growth over the years, owing to the introduction of advanced LCVS for customers across the globe.
The global light commercial vehicle (LCV) market is segmented into vehicle type, propulsion type, application, and region. Depending on the vehicle type, the market is categorized into pickup trucks, light trucks, and others. On the basis of propulsion type, it is bifurcated into internal combustion engine (ICE) and electric & hybrid. The applications covered in the study include commercial and industrial uses. Moreover, the market has been studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key benefits for stakeholders
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global light commercial vehicle (LCV) market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
- Development of the automotive industry
- Development of industrial activities
- Development of the e-commerce industry
- Stringent emission norms
- Availability of alternate vehicles
- Increasing government initiatives for promotion of e-mobility
- Rising demand for electric LCVs from the logistics sector
- Ashok Leyland
- Ford Motor Company
- Gaz Group
- General Motors
- Honda Motor Company
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Isuzu Motors
- Renault Group
- Tata Motors
- Toyota Motors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/acjpnt
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900