The “Liquid Biopsy Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The future of the liquid biopsy market looks promising with opportunities in the reference laboratories, hospitals and physician laboratories, and academic and research centers.
The major growth drivers for this market are increasing prevalence of cancer, increasing preference for noninvasive procedures, rising emphasis on personalized medicine, and availability of funding for liquid biopsy research and development.
The study includes the liquid biopsy market size and forecast for the global liquid biopsy market through 2024, segmented by product, circulating biomarker, clinical application, application, end use, and region.
Some of the liquid biopsy companies profiled in this report include Biocept, Qiagen, Roche Diagnostics, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Menarini-Silicon Biosystems, Trovagene, Guardant Health, Mdxhealth, Genomic Health, Raindance Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Illumina.
Some of the features of ‘Global Liquid Biopsy Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis’ include:
- Market size estimates: Global liquid biopsy market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by product, circulating biomaker, clinical application, application, end use, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global liquid biopsy market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for liquid biopsy in the global liquid biopsy market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, liquid biopsy in the global liquid biopsy market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global liquid biopsy market?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the liquid biopsy market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the liquid biopsy market?
- What are emerging trends in this liquid biopsy market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the liquid biopsy market?
- What are the new developments in the liquid biopsy market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this liquid biopsy market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this liquid biopsy area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in liquid biopsy market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Liquid Biopsy Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Product
3.3.1: Assays Kits
3.4: Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Circulating Biomarker
3.4.1: Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs)
3.4.2: Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA)
3.4.3: Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA)
3.4.4: Extracellular Vesicles (EVs)
3.4.5: Other Circulating Biomarkers
3.5: Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Clinical Application
3.5.1: Early Cancer Screening
3.5.2: Therapy Selection
3.5.3: Treatment Monitoring
3.5.4: Recurrence Monitoring Orthopedics
3.6: Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Application
3.6.2: Lung Cancer
3.6.3: Breast Cancer
3.6.4: Colorectal Cancer
3.6.5: Prostate Cancer
3.6.6: Liver Cancer
3.6.7: Other Cancers
3.7: Global Liquid Biopsy Market by End Use
3.7.1: Reference Laboratories
3.7.2: Hospitals and Physician Laboratories
3.7.3: Academic and Research Centers
3.7.4: Other End Users
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Region
4.2: North American Liquid Biopsy Market
4.3: European Liquid Biopsy Market
4.4: APAC Liquid Biopsy Market
4.5: ROW Liquid Biopsy Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Product
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Circulating Biomarker
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Clinical Application
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Application
6.1.5: Growth Opportunities for Global Liquid Biopsy Market by End Use
6.1.6: Growth Opportunities for Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Liquid Biopsy Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Liquid Biopsy Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Liquid Biopsy Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.3: Roche Diagnostics
7.4: Bio-Rad Laboratories
7.5: Menarini-Silicon Biosystems
7.7: Guardant Health
7.9: Enomic Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jujf85
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900