The “Global Liquid Handling System Market (2020-2025) by Type, Product, Application, End Users, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Liquid Handling System Market is estimated to be USD 3.3 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 4.65 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.1%.
Major factors that drive the market growth are increasing expenditure in research & development activities, growing technological advancements, the need for new drug development, and the growing demand for high-output screening. All these help in driving the market growth of the Global Liquid Handling System Market. In addition to this, rapid adoption of automation in clinical settings and rise in the production of vaccines are also expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Liquid handling systems are also used to eliminate errors and minimize the processing time at laboratories. The rising prevalence of new infectious diseases is also forcing pharmaceutical companies to invest more in the drug development and production of vaccines. Hence this is also a major factor for creating demand. Hospitals and diagnostic centers are also using automated liquid handling systems for the early detection and treatment of diseases. Thus, all these factors help in boosting the market growth of the Liquid Handling System Market.
However, liquid handling systems involve high costs and complex operability which may restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period. Also, the software used in these systems is extravagant. When the integration of electronic components increases then the major problem that arises is software interoperability. Hence these factors may create hindrances in the growth of the market.
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Liquid Handling System Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Rapid Technological Advancements
- Increasing Expenditure on Research and Development by Biopharma Companies
- Increasing Focus on Data Precision and Accuracy
- High Cost Involvement
- Complicated and Space-Consuming
- Increasing Research Activities in Genomics and Proteomics
- Changing Scenario in developing Economies
- Lack of Skilled Professionals
- Barriers in Emerging Markets
- Rising Production of Vaccines
- High-Throughput Technologies and Laboratory Automation
- Danaher Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Eppendorf AG
- Tecan Group Ltd.
- Gardner Denver Medical (Division of Gardner Denver, Inc.)
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- Hamilton Company
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Sartorius AG
- Corning Inc.
- Gilson, Inc.
- Lonza Group AG
- Qiagen N.V.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Brooks Automation, Inc.
- SPT Labtech Ltd. (formerly TTP Labtech Ltd.)
- Hudson Robotics, Inc.
- Orochem Technologies Inc.
- Integra Holding AG
- BioTek Instruments, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hiu1in
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900