The “Logistics Outsourcing Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report predicts the global logistics outsourcing market to grow with a CAGR of 4.77% over the forecast period from 2021-2027.
The report on the global logistics outsourcing market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2021 to 2027. The study on logistics outsourcing market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2021 to 2027.
The report on logistics outsourcing market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global logistics outsourcing market over the period of 2021 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global logistics outsourcing market over the period of 2021 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rapid development of logistics infrastructure across the developing regions
- Globalized product availability
- In-house logistics by the shippers
- Adoption of technological advancements such as AI, IoT, and 5G
The companies covered in the report include:
- United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
- XPO Logistics, Inc.
- A.P. Moller – Marsk A/S
- DHL International GmbH
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- FedEx Corporation
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- Nippon Express Co. Ltd.
- DSV A/S
- SNCF Group
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the logistics outsourcing market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the logistics outsourcing market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global logistics outsourcing market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Logistics Outsourcing Market Highlights
2.2. Logistics Outsourcing Market Projection
2.3. Logistics Outsourcing Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Logistics Outsourcing Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Logistics Outsourcing Market
3.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Logistics Providers
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Service Type
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Mode of Transportation
3.5.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Logistics Outsourcing Market
4. Logistics Outsourcing Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Logistics Outsourcing Market by Logistics Providers
6. Global Logistics Outsourcing Market by Service Type
6.1. Material Management
6.2. Supply Chain Management
6.3. Distribution Management
6.4. Shipment Packaging
6.5. Channel Management
7. Global Logistics Outsourcing Market by Mode of Transportation
8. Global Logistics Outsourcing Market by Region 2021-2027
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Logistics Outsourcing Market by Logistics Providers
8.1.2. North America Logistics Outsourcing Market by Service Type
8.1.3. North America Logistics Outsourcing Market by Mode Of Transportation
8.1.4. North America Logistics Outsourcing Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Logistics Outsourcing Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7odl6u
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900