The “Low-E Glass Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The future of the low-e glass market looks promising with opportunities in the residential and non-residential construction and automotive industries. The low-e glass market is expected to reach an estimated $39.4 billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 5.4% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are growth in construction activities and increasing awareness towards energy saving in residential and non-residential construction industries.
Emerging trends which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the low-e glass market include increasing usage of advanced nanotechnology to make the low-e glass dirt and water repellent and usage of lightweight glazing in low-e glass for automotive to make vehicles more lightweight, which also serves to improve fuel efficiency.
The study includes the low-e glass market size and forecast for the low-e glass market through 2024, segmented by end use industry, glazing, coating type, and region.
Key questions answered:
- What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the low-e glass market by glazing (single glazing, double glazing, and triple glazing), end use industry (building, automotive, and other end use), coating type (offline/hard coating and online/soft coating) and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
- Which product segment will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in this market?
- What are the business risks and competitive threats in this low-e glass market?
- What are the emerging trends in this low-e glass market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some of the changing demands of customers in the low-e glass market?
- What are the new developments in the low-e glass market and which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this low-e glass market? What strategic initiatives are being taken by key companies for business growth?
- What are some of the competing products in this low-e glass market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by product substitution?
What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years in this low-e glass market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Low-E Glass Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Low-E Glass Market by Glazing
3.3.1: Single Glazing
3.3.2: Double Glazing
3.3.3: Triple Glazing
3.4: Global Low-E Glass Market by End Use Industry
3.4.1: Building End Uses in the Low-E Glass Market
3.4.2: Automotive Applications in the Low-E Glass Market
3.4.3: Other Applications in the Low-E Glass Market
3.5: Global Low-E Glass Market by Coating Type
3.5.1: Offline/ Hard Coating
3.5.2: Online/ Soft Coating
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Low-E Glass Market by Region
4.2: North American Low-E Glass Market
4.2.1: North American Market by Glazing: Single Low-E Glass, Double Low-E Glass, and Triple Low-E Glass
4.2.2: North American Low-E Glass Market by End Use: Building, Automotive, Others
4.2.3: North American Market by Coating: Offline/ Hard Coating and Online/ Soft Coating Low-E Glass
4.3: European Low-E Glass Market
4.4: APAC Low-E Glass Market
4.5: ROW Low-E Glass Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis Model
6. Cost Structure Analysis
6.1: Raw Material Cost
6.2: Labor Cost
6.3: Energy Cost
6.5: EBITDA Margin
7. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
7.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
7.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Low-E Glass Market by Glazing
7.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Low-E Glass Market by End Use
7.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Low-E Glass Market by Coating Type
7.1.4: Growth Opportunities for the Global Low-E Glass Market by Region
7.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Low-E Glass Market
7.3: Strategic Analysis
7.3.1: New Product Development
7.3.2: Capacity Expansion of the Global Low-E Glass Market
7.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global Low-E Glass Market
7.3.4: Technology Development
8. Company Profiles of Leading Players
8.1: Asahi Glass Co. Ltd.
8.2: Saint-Gobain SA
8.3: Nippon Sheet Glass
8.4: Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd.
8.5: PPG Industries, Inc.
8.6: CSG Holding Co. Ltd.
8.7: Taiwan Glass Industry Corp.
8.8: Corning Incorporated
8.9: China Glass Holdings Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ksf4gt