The “Global Luxury Watch Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The luxury watch market is poised to grow by USD 1.64 bn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 1% during the forecast period.
The reports on luxury watch market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the premiumization through product design and innovation and growing inclination toward fashion trends. In addition, product premiumization and innovation is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
The luxury watch market analysis includes end-user segment, distribution channel segment, and geographical landscapes.
This study identifies the strong brand positioning and branding influencing the purchase decision as one of the prime reasons driving the luxury watch market growth during the next few years
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading luxury watch market vendors that include CASIO Computer Co. Ltd., Citizen Watch Co. Ltd., Compagnie Financire Richemont SA, Fossil Group Inc., LVMH Moet Hennessy – Louis Vuitton, Movado Group Inc., Ralph Lauren Corp., Rolex SA, Seiko Holdings Corp., and The Swatch Group Ltd..
Also, the luxury watch market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Men – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Women – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
Market Segmentation by Material
- Market segments
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CASIO Computer Co. Ltd.
- Citizen Watch Co. Ltd.
- Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA
- Fossil Group Inc.
- LVMH Moet Hennessy – Louis Vuitton
- Movado Group Inc.
- Ralph Lauren Corp.
- Rolex SA
- Seiko Holdings Corp.
- The Swatch Group Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/subamh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900